[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was a point of paragon? Was there anyone who actually went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Mass Effect Renegade or Paragon.jpg (18KB, 350x171px) Image search: [Google]
Mass Effect Renegade or Paragon.jpg
18KB, 350x171px
What was a point of paragon? Was there anyone who actually went with Paragon when Renegade shoots assholes in the BALLS?
Second question : everyone played as fem Shep so they could have lesbian sex?
>>
less than 20% of players played femshep.

I played a paragon that occasionally shot people in the balls.
>>
I get off at being a good guy and resolving conflicts with win-win-win resolution
>>
>>377705893
>everyone played as fem shep
The playing as a girl meme only applies when the girl is actually cute.
>>
I liked being space paladin man shep.

I'll probably go renagade femshep if/when they release an updated trilogy bundle.
>>
>>377706720
>I get off at being a good guy
Beta as fuck

Real alpha males take what they're owed
>>
>thought renagade run would have shepherd be a serious, disciplined hardass
>yo fuck aliens lmao
>>
>>377706995
>thought renagade run would have shepherd be a serious, disciplined hardass
You don't know what renegade means
>>
>>377705893
I can't play Paragon Male Shepard. I fall in love with him constantly.
>>
File: Mass-Effect-3-By_the-Numbers.jpg (224KB, 640x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-3-By_the-Numbers.jpg
224KB, 640x1158px
>>377705893
>Second question : everyone played as fem Shep
???
>>
>>377705893
Anyone playing Renegade are overcompensating for their small circumcised cock
>>
>>377705893
Only brainwashed kikes play as the goody twoshoes guy first.

You have to play irl as the good guy, why not have not irl?
>>
>>377707884
>64% didn't meet Wrex

How the fuck
>>
>>377705893
playing strictly one or the other is stupid and unrealistic. you should makes your choice for either option based on the context of the situation.
>oh, this guy keeps betraying us and has killed tons of people
>finally have a chance to shoot him with renegade
>doesn't mean I should immediately go berserk on some random person next so i'll go paragon
>>
>>377707884
Didn't know vega was so popular. Guess everyone was still in their jersey shore phase
>>
>>377707884
>3.8% shot grandpa mordin.
There's edgy, and then there's that.
>>
This thread feels like it was made by a child and that frightens me because the bad men dressed in suits with electric batons come to my house when I interact with children on the internet.

Anyway I always went with Paragon male default shep who fucked Kaidan because I'm boring and they won't let me fuck Garrus
>>
>>377705893
>playing paragon
>feels like you're watching a boring star trek movie
>play renegade
>you're a giant asshole and certain events play out with drama because of your different mindset

Paragons aren't pussies, they're just fucking boring
>>
>>377708143
>do this
>get locked out of the best stuff and have people get killed left right and center in the final mission
>>
>>377708742
bullshit
played this type of shep for my most recent trilogy playthrough and basically everyone that could survive, survived
>>
>>377708742
It only matters in the first game until you do a 2nd run where you can have paragon and renegade max.
>>
>>377708104
Saving Wrex is very simple but people never go do his sidequest to actually make it easy

If you miss it I hope you stuck to one side and didn't ever deviate from the path because you were fucked otherwise
>>
>>377706802
My first playthrough was with generic male soldier shep, second was the loose cannon biotics master shep. Not my fault that run through was infinitely more enjoyable and forcewitch femshep became my main.
>>
>>377707884
>all that time and effort for female option
>give equal focus in marketing for sjw who wont even buy the game
>most of those 18% are dudes who just wanted to look at a nice ass and wouldve been ok with a male only option
Why do they do this to themselves
>>
I hate that I have to be a dick to stay evil in games. What, I can't throw water on a guy who's on fire because it won't keep my Bad Boy meter in the red? Fuck off.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.