[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get DaS1 on PS3 or PC? Been reading that the PC version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 71sXzLCahJL._SL1500_.jpg (227KB, 1304x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71sXzLCahJL._SL1500_.jpg
227KB, 1304x1500px
Should I get DaS1 on PS3 or PC?

Been reading that the PC version is fucked for multiplayer
>>
PS3 if you want a silky smooth 20fps.
>>
>>377703710
There's a mod for PC called DSCM that fixes the multiplayer.
>>
Buy it for pc, get dsfix, and enjoy 60fps dark souls. The multiplayer is goint to be mostly dead anyway. The days of being invaded wherever you go are long gone. Also mods are nice.
>>
>>377703710
Ps3 gets pretty bad in terms on frame rate
Get it for PC or 360 if you can
Since the game is practically unmonitored you'll get hackers on any version of the game
>>
>>377703710

https://youtu.be/_RxYhuFCHTs

/thread
>>
do not get it on the ps3
the framerate is fucking atrocious all the time, no matter where you are

I didn't even get to Blight Town, sold it before I got the chance, surprised they had the balls to put it on the ps3 considering
>>
Dsfix + dscm fixes everything, lets you enjoy the game in 60 fps and multiplayer with ~2000 people online at peak hours there also might be some graphics mods but I dont know
>>
>>377703976
>>377704984
don't do this unless you like fucked up jumps and falling the through the world.
>>
>>377705073

>doesn't know how to properly configurate dsfix to avoid ladder slide glitch

kek, you deserve it, go back to consoles shitter.
>>
>>377705073
This only happens when you play at 60 fps.
You can even cap it at 50 and probably never experience a problem.
>>
>>377705073
You know you can press back space to swap back to 30fps, right?
>>
>>377705073
Not once has that happened to me over multiple playthroughs
>>
>>377703976
Not true with DSCM.

Get the PC version hands down. With dsfix.

If you choose console enjoy blight town
>>
>>377703710
There are fixes for the PC problems and the community is more active.
>>
A lot of people still play the PS3 version, so if you care about multiplayer buy that.

If you only care about how well the game runs and looks, buy the PCbro version.
>>
>>377705641
>more active

Nigger, literally none of the DaS games are even in the top 100 on Steam stats anymore.
>>
>>377705708
>PCbro

HAHAHAHAHA

They censored PC uck.
>>
>>377703710
I finished it on both PS3 and PC. Get it on PC and install dsfix. Blighttown on PS3 runs at 10 fps. More and more people will abandon the PS3. The PC version is cheaper, too.
>>
>>377705797
maybe not, but I can still invade people all day in undead burg and there's always one or two guys to summon for bosses.
>>
>>377706127

Yeah, man. Everyone is going to abandon the PS3 version for the one with tons of hackers.
>>
>>377705708
>enjoying 10fps Blighttown
Console cucks are on full damage controll.
>>
>>377705641
>community is more active.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.