[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's more cinematic and therefore better playing games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aa.jpg (23KB, 668x426px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
23KB, 668x426px
>It's more cinematic and therefore better playing games at below 30 fps.
>It's just like you wouldn't want to watch a film above 23.976 fps, you stupid hypocrite.
>>
>>377700247
>30fps is acceptable if the game is not fast-paced action
>60fps is ideal minimum for most games
>any higher is a bonus, and to be desired

Prove me wrong.
>>
wave your hand in front of you, that's motion blur in the brain like 24fps, not crystal clear hypersmooth
>>
>>377700337
/thread quite frankly
>>
>>377700358
>It looks so good that its bad.
>>
>>377700358
Actually it's because each 12 fps eye combines to form 24 fps vision.

t resident doctor
>>
>>377700337
agreed
>>
>>377700337
Anything below 30fps is trash and should not be defended.
There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization.
>>
>>377700358
>Wolfenstein
>Cinematic
Does this faggot even play video games? Does he even know what a video game is?
>>
File: 1465386358914.jpg (41KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
1465386358914.jpg
41KB, 450x425px
>>377701421
Vjdeo games don't have to be games, just because a compound phrase has a word in it doesn't mean that word applies. That's a pretty basic concept of language, and a readily apparent one at that.
>>
>>377701569
>Vjdeo
>including an image when the original reply was just text
0/10 see me after class
>>
>>377700358
I'm sick and tired of not knowing what order to read twitter screenshots in.
>>
>>377700358
Holy shit i've never seen someone so ass blasted that 60fps hurts their head that they had to make retarded posts on twitter
>>
>>377701087
>Anything below 30fps is trash and should not be defended.
There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization.
>There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization
>>There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization
>>There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization
>>>There's no reason for that kind of shitty coding/optimization

you are literally wrong.

do some research on why some old skool games ran at the frame rate that they did.
>>
>>377702630
In whatever order you like senpai it's not like they have anything important to say
>>
>>377700358
>48fps
and now im reminded of him having to especially request that 100 year old projectors be sped up by double their normal playrate
single tear
>>
>>377700247
Critical flicker threshold
>>
>>377700337
>30fps is acceptable if the game is not fast-paced action
That's the thing, what games like that are actually fun? Not many.
>>
>>377703451
enlighten us, cockbreath

I won't wait though, cause you have nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.