[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls PvP is is factually the best in the series. I sti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1500x844px
Dark Souls PvP is is factually the best in the series. I still get insanely quick invasion time, and now that there is undead arenas the package is complete. SL ruined dark souls 2, and dark souls 1 was broken from the very beginning. From put everything they learned into dark souls 3. You cant deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwK_PsICyxA
>>
I deny this
>>
>>377699646
What's the point in having an offhand hollowslayer? It's not like you get hyperarmor one handed with greatswords
>>
I would agree with you if the pvp didnt treat every single player as a BR with 700 ping. But that would require actual servers and not some small 2005 server tucked away in a closet somewhere that does only matchmaking.
>>
>>377699646
Dark Souls 3 has gank squads which makes it the best PvP game in the trilogy.
>>
>>377699646
R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1L1R1R1R1R2
>>
>>377700397
One handing a greatsword is almost straightsword fast and has high damage. Also more range and different timing for roll catching.
>>
>>377700397
its meta
>>
>>377700685
Invasion meta is hornet ripostes, a greatsword is not a parry tool. Duel meta is straightsword shield turtling, a greatsword is not a shield.
>>
>>377700532
That's how you play every game
>>
>>377699646
>SL ruined dark souls 2
Do you mean soul memory?

First of all there is a ring that lets you circumvent that. Second of all, I played a good amount of DaS2 SotFS PvP on one character and I never ran out of people to play against. Third, DaS2 is the most well balanced of them all when it comes to PvP and variety with actual viability, AND it has the best netcoding.

Most people don't realize it because they just jump on the meme train that literally everything about DaS2 is bad and refuse at acknowledge that it did do some things better than any other in the franchise.
>>
File: 1491966173703.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1491966173703.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>377699646
>R1 spamming random new players who have no idea what they're doing

Is that your video OP?
If so, it's terrible and you should get better at making videos and playing the game
>>
>>377701841
Killing noobs is the fucking point of twinking
>>
>>377702215
All that means is you're bad.
>>
>>377702215
Sure but if you're making a goddamn video it should at least have interesting or funny invasions, there's absolutely zero point in making a video of just killing randoms while barely surviving too in the first invasion, versus a dude with fucking dark infused daggers no less
>>
on a scale of 1 to faggot what do you think of bandit knife users
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.