[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://owlcatgames.com/ >The first isometric party-based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (197KB, 575x261px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
197KB, 575x261px
https://owlcatgames.com/
>The first isometric party-based computer RPG set in the Pathfinder fantasy universe
Will it be good?

>Narrative design by Chris Avellone
Nevermind, it won't.
>>
I'd be interested in this. Any media?
>>
File: 1388754336941.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1388754336941.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
are they going to apply the ruleset 1:1 to the game? because that can be good or total trash, I don't know anything about pathfinder lore or rules tho
>>
>worked on allods and skyforge
doa, stay clear
>>
>>377698986
Dunno about this, not enough info to go by.
>>
>worked on Silent Storm and HoMM V
There is a chance.
>>
>>377699954
>worked on allods and skyforge
What about Silent Storm you cocksucker? HUH? WANNA FUCKING GO?!
>>
>>377698986
All these P&P games are already redundant because DivOS2 has a GM mod.
>>
>>377698986
I wonder how they are going to translate the Kingmaker adventure path. Shit could be good if they would allow you to make your own kingdom from scratch and let you do quests and dungeon delves just to fund your school of magic, so you could in turn have more mages, who in turn would make magical items, which in turn you'd sell to fun adventurer's guild to hire adventurers to do dungeon delves to get you a cut from it to... You get it.
>>
>>377699954
allods and skyforge were great games ruined by p2w
>>
File: 1463673613065.gif (974KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1463673613065.gif
974KB, 450x338px
>>377701106
>>
>>377698986
Avellone is like George Lucas. Great ideas, great sense of world building. Terrible at being in charge. The SW prequels should have been 3 page summaries by Lucas with the rest handled by someone else. Avellone should get maybe 20 pages to blast out concepts and characters that someone else turns into a game with no further input. He bloats and navel gazes his projects too much and I know it's because nobody has the balls to tell him when he's going too far.
>>
>>377700992
Neverwinter has Foundry and Legends of Sword Coast has DM Tools.
Doesn't mean those games are good.
>>377701106
Both of those games ARE RUINED by my.com(mail fucking ru). Might not happen to a single-player game.
>>
>>377699929
You'll basically get NWN 2 with way more tedium if they do that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.