[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other games where you could easily shave off 30-40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
432KB, 1280x720px
What are some other games where you could easily shave off 30-40 hours off of them just by removing redundant, useless pieces of their worthless writing?
>>
File: 55.jpg (35KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
35KB, 484x484px
not enough waifus for you?
>>
>>377689893
Persona 5's future rerelease
>>
Uncharted 4 would be 4 hours long if you remove all climbing and talking parts.
>>
>>377690981
Uncharted is probably the worst series i have ever played. Not because of its cinematic approach, but because the gameplay and aiming feels extremely loose like several components are missing, the story and setting is boring, and the dialogue is generic action hero guy with funny quips.
>>
the entire conceit of the game is cataloguing the mundanities of life and contrasting it with the surreal alternate dimensions you fight demons in
>>
>>377691052
The first time I played it was when Uncharted 3 came out on PS Plus and I couldn't fucking believe how succesful this thing is. It is literally a movie through and through.
>>
>play jrpg from the PS2
>There is a boss fight at the end of a 10 minute vn dialog + animated cutscenes
>you have to this everytime you die

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR ANIMU DRAMA
>>
File: 1418082181071.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1418082181071.png
61KB, 576x507px
>>377691292
Hah, lucky you got it for free. I had a 360 last gen, got a PS4 this gen. Got the Uncharted collection because of how they were universally loved. No frame rate boost, no resolution boost, no nothing can fix those games. I think I got halfway through Uncharted 2 before selling it.

The whole time I was playing them I was just having nostalgia when Halo and Gears were the multiplayer kings and wishing I could go back.
>>
>>377691195
Wasn't that bad in previous games, phone chats were a mistake
>>
Im still sort of enjoying it (less and less as I go though) but Monster Hunter has insane amounts of pointless time waste, and I'm not talking about stuff like the healing animation I mean legitimate just totally wasting your time for no reason nonsense like the 1 minute wait after a quest or having to visit the hot spring in between every single quest and having to get stuff out of stash to replenish the supply manually instead of it just refilling commonly used items from my stuff

Also Im getting into way too many pointless multi monster quests where you just kinda kill one thing that's actually dangerous and then kill some old thing that's no longer dangerous which is like 10 more minutes to a quest for no reason with no reward at all, not only that but tons of crap just drop mega potions now instead of materials at all

Even just the way monsters run around between the areas is totally pointless, its not like you can find their nest and set a trap or stop them from retreating or interact with them in any meaningful way, it's just more time walking+loading for no reason at all
>>
>>377689893
Metal Gear Solid 4
>>
>>377692547
This is why I couldn't get into MH. Everything seemed unnecessarily slowed down for some reason. Similar series, like Phantasy Star, are always so simple to setup and get going into the action. You restock, you organize your inventory, and you go out there and fuck up monsters and collect money and items. Give Phantasy Star Portable 2 or Online a try if you have never played one.
>>
>>377692609
You severely underestimate how much of that game is shite dialogue.
>>
>>377691292
Uncharted 3 is the worst game in the series, by far, it's basically on rails

2 and 4 have scripted moviegame parts but they're also good third person shooters on top of it
>>
>>377692248
Phone chats are just a small part of it. I just don't feel like other games had that many useless filler events Worst part is you never know when something actually interesting or plot-related might happen so it's not like you can skip everything.
You wake up, meet someone at the station, overhear some students on the way to school, have a teacher ask you a question, group chat during class, and most of the time none of it is entertaining or relevant in any way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.