/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend first 10 minute farming item >became a literal God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Risk_of_Rain_Cover.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Risk_of_Rain_Cover.png
36KB, 300x300px
>spend first 10 minute farming item
>became a literal God for the rest of the game

Am I missing something ? /v/ told me this game was hard.
At least Binding of Issac take more skill than this.
>>
>>377689542
Do you have artifacts enabled because if not you're literally playing on easy mode. If you're not dying to lmao2worms constantly you're doing something wrong.
>>
Nah, it's easy and surprisingly tedious. I beat the game blind in 3 hours, and I was taking my sweet time trying to figure out how things worked.

The last boss took like 30 minutes due to inflated HP, but was such a total bitch that I didn't risk dying even once.
>>
>>377689854
If you're not shit the boss should not be taking that long. Learn how to use artifacts you cunt and don't take ez modo shit like the Ceremonial Dagger.
>>
>>377690231
Why bother? I already beat the game using a peashooter and my personal skill. Why make an easy game easier?
>>
File: 14 year olds.jpg (33KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
14 year olds.jpg
33KB, 300x100px
>>377690309
You sound like an ultra autist lad. There's nothing difficult about the default game, it's like playing on easy mode. No one is impressed by your "personal skill" that is grinding items with little to no danger until you can do the final boss. Go join some multiplayer lobbies and carry everyone, then you can brag about your "personal skill"
>>
>>377689542
>playing on ez mode
>probably has no artifacts on

Go into a /v/ lobby and then you'll see.
>>
>>377690442
Pretty sure you're the autist m8. Why are you even still replying?
>>
RoR thread? anyone want to host?
If there's enough people here, im willing to host.
>>
>>377690534
Because you asked a question then I answered by calling you a scrub that is playing on what is essentially easy mode in RoR. Now you're being autistically defensive because I hurt whatever pride you had gotten for this "amazing" feat. Shit-talking a game you've only done on easy mode then bitching about how easy it is is pretty fucking retarded lad. Do what this anon said >>377690460 then proceed bitch about artificial difficulty like the scrub you are
>>
>>377689542
>tfw You're bad a video games even after all this time so games like RoR are still hard for you.
It's a mixed bag of emotions, honestly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.