[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than speedrunning, does anyone else here do any different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Other than speedrunning, does anyone else here do any different challenges with games they like?

For instance, I'm currently in the process of doing a "kill everything" run in RE2. I already did a "one handed" run for it.
>>
>>377677554
>tfw a weird but harmless guy gets swarmed by faggot "crusaders" on the internet that try to assassinate his character over lies
What are some games that emulate this feeling?
>>
>>377677554
Who's middle kid supposed to be? Dropped this kid during Namek party.
>>
I recently did a lvl 1 kh2 run only using the kingdom key. Was fun but hard as heck
>>
I've tried doing a "three heart" challenge in TLOZ: Ocarina of Time". Hard as fuck.
>>
>>377677554
With every Monster Hunter, I impose different limits in myself. With MH4U, it was "I cannot go online with a quest until I can beat it solo with no deaths", which was a bit tiring. With MHGEN, it was "I cannot use arts or styles until I beat the monster with guild style and no arts"
>>
>>377678751
Author self-insert
>>
Everytime I play Kirby I do a No-Copy run (for the most part, I only use them to get items/secrets).
On fighting games I don't use continues until the last boss.
Most racing games I have I play them for time trials records, adds lots of replay value.
I'm currently thinking on beating Diddy Kong Racing with Krunch.
>>
>>377677554
On a vermintide mission I coerced my group on a Supply and Demand Mission to carry 5 explosive barrels in the cart along with the 5 wheat sacks we were supposed to get, continuously referring to them as my black powder harem and guarding them jealously from attacks.
>>
>>377677554
When playing Paper Mario I occasionally only level up badges to make the game harder. I was going to play TTYD Insane Mode (which doubles HP & raises Defense by 1 for enemies/bosses) but I can't get the cheats to work on Dolphin.
>>
>>377677554
could the Flash beat Superman in a Speed run?
Hardmode
charity is an option.
>>
>>377677554

I keep shuffling around my routes through Hyrule in BoTW. I honestly think that's why the game was designed this way.

First playthrough was blind. Second has thus far been;

>all towers
>discover all shrines
>find all memories in sequence (and in one sitting)
>complete all beasts (in one sitting)
>complete hyrule castle and beat ganon
>complete all shrines (head straight from one to the next through the entire map)
>collect all korok seeds/do all sidequests

All of this with no fast travel.

My next run of the game will likely be region by region in this order.

>Tower
>all area shrines and sidequests (pre boss)
>divine beast
>all area shrines and sidequests (post boss)

I'm really looking forward to it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.