[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is good and all, but holy shit, why is half of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (22KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22KB, 263x192px
This game is good and all, but holy shit, why is half of the map behind destructible walls? It's 100% trial-and-error where you need to just bomb every wall in case one of them can be destroyed.

What's the fun in this? All the times I've gotten stuck so far have been because of it.
>>
it's a ploy to make you waste time, thus, increasing the overall time spent on the game
>>
>>377672507
Get the xray visor you degenerate
>>
>>377672507
jesus christ stop being a baby. I 100% this when I was fucking 12 in the 90s.

OH NO DESTRUCTIBLE BLOCKS HOW HORRIBLE IF ONLY THERE WERE AN ITEM THAT WOULD LET ME FIND EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1404171678095.jpg (212KB, 392x450px) Image search: [Google]
1404171678095.jpg
212KB, 392x450px
>>377672507
gg fagtron
>>
>>377672507
X-ray visor + power bombs. Once you get those you should have no problem finding everything.
>>
>>377673496
how tho
>>
File: latest.png (376KB, 1064x1632px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
376KB, 1064x1632px
X
RAY
SCOPE
>>
>>377674027
it's ¾ of the way through
>>
File: 1440900763988.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1440900763988.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>377672507
And it's because of people like you that they've so thoroughly dumbed down games.

Yeah there are a lot of destructible walls, but the main part of the game relies on it very little. MOST of the destructible walls lead to powerups, not vital paths. And yes, some vital paths are behind secrets and solid looking walls, but that's fine. Mainly because it tests the player's spatial awareness. The map flows in such a way it leads you to these points and clearly wants you to do something once there. It's on you if you didn't see that, sorry.

Later in the game you get the xray vision and power bombs, so exploration is then set to easy mode for all those powerups and paths you didn't find. There is literally no reason to whine.
>>
>>377674665
>it tests the player's spatial awareness

No it doesn't, at all.
>>
>>377674842
Yes it does. Most "secrets" in games are in areas that feel out of place.
>>
>>377674182
>Yaa, gomen gomen!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.