[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA — A Bay County father has been arrested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: Bad dad.png (178KB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
Bad dad.png
178KB, 720x684px
>PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA — A Bay County father has been arrested after he allegedly left his child unattended for an entire day without food while he was drinking and playing video games at a friend’s apartment, according to arrest reports.
>Jacob Corey Gober, 25, appeared in court Wednesday on a charge of child neglect without great harm in connection with the incident.
>According to his arrest affidavit, three witnesses claimed to have observed child being alone in Gober’s apartment while he was next door for an extended period of time. He allegedly had gone next door that morning and was drinking alcohol and playing video games for the entire day without providing food to, or checking on, the child, officers reported.
>Gober “also confronted one of the neighbors that did a welfare check on the child and gave the child some food,” officers wrote. Gober “shoved the neighbor with both hands causing her to fall back. At this time, her husband observed (Gober) striking his wife and defended her by striking him in the face with a closed fist.”

Have you neglected yourself or others due to vidya
>>
>>377669252

>Florida

Can we give that shitty state back to Spain already
>>
>>377669252
I once played vidya for three days without buying food
>>
>>377669252
I've neglected chores and yard work for a week and a half at times. I'll just say it was due to videogames.
>>
Florida Man strikes again
>>
>>377669527
Protip: The reason why Florida seems like a third-world hellhole is due to state law making police reports public to the media. The media scrolls through cases daily, and presents the craziest stories, which in turn, makes Floridians seem insane.
>>
>>377669527

Everything from Orlando southward is pretty cool. It's northern Florida that's fucked up
>>
>>377669690
>seem
>>
>>377669690
Seriously, I live in Texas and have a lot of law enforcement in the family, and crazy "Florida-type shit" happens allllll the fucking time.
>>
>3 people witnessed a kid locked in the apartment

so they just knock on his door for a welfare check every 3 hours?
>>
>>377669774
Shit like this happens all over the country, but other states dont have similar laws that make it so easy to publish.
>>
>>377669910
>>377669786
THE MURRIKAN DREAM BOYOS
>>
>>377669690
Really? I thought it was just fucking crazy.
>>
File: 12o83yks,2.png (1MB, 1301x698px) Image search: [Google]
12o83yks,2.png
1MB, 1301x698px
>>377669527
I lived in Orlando for 7 years and never heard about any of this shit until I moved out
>>
What game was he playing?
>>
what can we do to stop Florida Man? he keeps breaking out of prison
>>
>>377670240
Florida man is the only one who is honest. All the other mans do the same shit he does but they dont publish it.
>>
>was alone for much of my childhood at home because my single parent was at work all the time
Why are people so nosy
>>
>>377669690
thanks, i was wondering why "floridaman" was so prevalent.
>>
>>377669690
Damn, can you imagine the media taking crazy stories from muslim countries? I remember all the crime reports from sweden before they cencored them in 2013.
>>
>>377669979
It happens in your country too, friendo. People are garbage.
>>
>>377669252
I've neglected myself
>>
>>377669874
Better that then breaking in to some ones house, having the cops show up and you saying "I was just making sure the kid was ok officer"

Hell, if you see a kid locked in a car on a hot day better to leave it then deal with that hassle
>>
>>377670161
Either an MMO or MOBA, but his Facebook has a Devil May Cry pic so who knows.
>>
>>377669252
Wtf?! Video games made him want to get shitfaced and hang out with his friends and be a deadbeat dad?
That's it, I'm getting off this drug and I hope you guys wake up too
These """games""" are literally hurting people around you
>>
>>377670573
What? It's the other way around, Swedish immigrant reports were censored until very recently. 2016-2017 is when the media finally dares report about it.
>>
>>377669252
>Child old enough to get food and converse with neighbors
>can't feed themselves

Is this natural selection at work?
>>
>>377669527
Florida is like the Australia of america
so its the best state of the union, like Australia is the best colony of the empire. despite both being filled with crazy people and insane flora/fauna that can kill you easily
>>
>>377670790
this
its the first thing you learn in the service industry and the public service industry.

People are naturally scum.
>>
>>377669252
I often went without sleep for days to play video games.
>>
>>377669910
Imagine if all the states had the laws Florida did in regards to their criminal case being public domain. Imagine all the stories about Detroit and Atlanta
>>
>>377670837
Especially if the kid's a girl and you're a man.

If you so much as look too long, you're going to jail.
>>
>>377669910
>Shit like this happens all over the country
>says the murican international SJW
Wow, but how about free speech and human rights meritards
>>
>>377671307
>Florida is like the Australia of america
So it's full of drunks, meth addicts, racists, and spooks?
>>
>>377671582
>Democrat-ruled cities dont want the truth about their minority-led crime reality to come to light
Really gets the noggin jogging...
>>
>>377669752
>south florida is pretty cool
t. Cuban Pete
>>
File: 1390502963526.jpg (61KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1390502963526.jpg
61KB, 498x360px
>>377669252
>At this time, her husband observed (Gober) striking his wife and defended her by striking him in the face with a closed fist

I fucking love how dry and clinical this is in contrast to the mental image it conveys.
>>
>>377672376
More spics than spooks, but yes.
>>
i once use video games to get the attention of my young brother so i can fuck my ex-gf in peace, is that count?
>>
>>377672376
basically yeah
>>
>>377672614
ur gay
>>
sounds like the parents in korea who let their kid die while they were playing an MMO.
>>
>>377672531
AWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: bort.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bort.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>377672525
>Florida's the only state dumb enough to allow the horrible public image it has gained due directly to the law being discussed
>>
>>377672716
>>377672563
Well, actually more spics and rich old kikes(the jews that make the other jews shudder and change their name to something more "caucasian").
And yeah. Place is a fucking shit hole of the highest caliber.
>>
>>377672531
KING OF THE RUMBA BEAT
>>
>>377672862
>dumb enough

Florida is too real, it is not stupid to admit things are the way they are. I would say it is stupid and potentially dangerous to pretend society is doing better than it really is
>>
>>377671148
>Child old enough to get food and converse with neighbors
nothing in OP suggests that
>>
>>377669252
fun Florida fact you can get arrested for child neglect or something similar if you don't pay your electric bill and it gets shut off
>>
>>377669252
>Gober “shoved the neighbor with both hands causing her to fall back. At this time, her husband observed (Gober) striking his wife and defended her by striking him in the face with a closed fist.”

Why would he do this? Is he mad that she's interrupting his plan to starve his kid to death?
>>
>>377673018
It didn't really say one way other, no.

But unless they broke and entered his house, the kid answered the door.
>>
>>377673161
>neighbors all clearly think the guy is a bad father, evidenced by several of them being more aware of his treatment of the child than he is
>probably a loud retard all the time doing dumb shit
>they interfere with his life and basically imply or more likely outright state that he's a bad father
>retarded guy reacts in a retarded way

Nothing too complicated
>>
>>377669690
Florida has a trash tier public school system and is full of rejects, burnouts, and people waiting to die.
>>
>>377672376
>>377671307
Not all of Australia is that bad.
We just have our own Florida.
>>
>>377673412
Im curious now, what part of aus would you say is the most "floridian"?
>>
>>377669252
Tampa here, literally everyone is crazy from smoking spice and owns a gun, they will shoot you for the dumbest shit like road rage.
>>
>go next door
>people think you abandoned your kid
I can just imagine the charges my parents would have faced for shit they did if we had nosey shit tier neighbors like this guy
>>
>>377669252
Looks like Chibi mixed with Runnerguy.
>>
>>377674382
probably tasmania if i had to guess
>>
>>377669252
Man child has child despite still being child mentally. People need to stop having children unprepared if they do not plan to give them proper care.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.