[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The photon is the smallest thing on which data can be stored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Wojak_Diamond.png (194KB, 1186x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak_Diamond.png
194KB, 1186x1608px
>The photon is the smallest thing on which data can be stored and we'll eventually reach a point where video games simply can't look any better without increasing the size of the computer
How will you cope?
>>
When that happens, doubling the size of the processor would create a processor millions of times as powerful as we have today, and we almost have photo realism already. I feel like a processor the size of the ones we have today using photon storage could simulate a photo realistic world the size of Massachusetts.
>>
I can't wait for the day when we are unfolding photons and etching circuits into them then folding them back up creating infinite computing power in an extremely small space
>>
>>377665989
>one day we will have video games that are played on your computer rather than on a tape
>>
>>377666666
>>
>>377667058
/v/ skips dubs except 0s, tard.
>>
>>377667414
Pls no bully
>>
>>377665989
I'll increase the size of my computer
>>
>>377667414
proof
>>
>>377668413
see? told you. no dubs
>>
We don't even have proper optical computers yet, you giant bint
>>
I'm having trouble understanding how you'd contain and manage a catalog of photons in the first place.
>>
we fill the hole in the disc with more graphics
>>
>>377667414
Even 00's are disabled. Only 000's allowed.
>>
File: 1297032800269.jpg (37KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1297032800269.jpg
37KB, 268x265px
>not turning a barren planet into an enormous gaming console
>not owning the Sony PlanetStation 3

When will the poorfags leave?
>>
>>377669482
I think 0 and 00 are disabled, I've got a 0000 once.
>>
>>377665989

Processors already can't be made smaller or much faster with current technology because the heat becomes impossible to manage. Storage capacity isn't even close to being the problem here. Do you think the amount of gigabytes on your PC is what decides how good the graphics are? Are you a 40 year old housewife?
>>
>>377665989
probably try to find some unforeseen particle that's yet to be discovered
which'd probably be discovered by the time my save files are on a sub atomic level
>>
>>377666351
people said the re3 cutscenes where photo realistic
you can always say it cant get better until it does
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.