[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does Dead Money have the most depressing conclusion of any story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gold.jpg (176KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
176KB, 900x675px
does Dead Money have the most depressing conclusion of any story in the DLC? jesus christ, even if you do everything right with Christine she doesn't leave and you never speak to her again
>>
>>377641669
What would you have happen with her anyway? She lets go of her goal to track down and kill Elijah and instead finds new purpose in guarding the Sierra Madre from people like him.
>>
ok lads, help me out here with stat point allocation
s 8 (effectively 10 with owb perk so ignore this)
p 6
e 9
c 1
i 8
a 7
l 7

just finished lonesome road and need to find a stat to dump my 1 point in
i'm thinking that with 1 cha, theres no point in making it 2, my int is already set up in such a way that i can max out all skills with skill books so once i'm level 50 having put my extra special point into int would have been worthless
so i guess its a tossup between per, luk and agi, but i dont know which is actually most beneficial.
>>
>>377643941
Mod all to 10
>>
>>377643941
>he hasn't done a low INT musclehead run
What a fag
>>
>>377643941
VATS user? agility.
Otherwise luck
>>
>>377641669
She never spoke to you to begin with.
>>
>>377641669
>put the gold in the corpse
>drag it out
>PROFIT

Its actually a perfect metaphor for life:
You have to cheat to get rich, bitch
>>
It legit hurt me to let go of Cristine.
>>
>>377643984
I actually did this recently. Am I a bad person
>>
>>377644793
You didn't even need to do that
>>
>>377644793
i just hid behind that generator thing near the door and literally walked out with all of it
>>
>>377644793
Doesnt work anymore
>>
>>377646189
Literally what?
>>
>>377641669
Couldn't tell you.
I bailed on this hunk of crap after 10 min.

It was nice of them to let me know I wasn't the target audience so quickly.
>>
>That one character that doesn't have a single mod about him/her

What's his/her name, /v/?
>>
>>377641669
Yes
>>
>You can't take Christine back to be with Veronica
>You can't even let them both know about each other
Why would they do this
>>
>>377649969
Obsidian can't romance.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.