[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the scariest thing that's happened to you while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2080.jpg (77KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
77KB, 1000x562px
What's the scariest thing that's happened to you while playing a horror game?
>>
File: jss.gif (1MB, 268x302px) Image search: [Google]
jss.gif
1MB, 268x302px
Until Dawn is the only decent horror game to come out in the past 10 years

also jess best girl
>>
Blackout
>>
>>377640875

I had a seizure while playing Amnesia, but that wasn't related to the game at all.
>>
>>377640875
>be me
>move in new apartment
>decide to play little nightmares in between unpacking
>suddenly start to hear scratching around some boxes
>panic and think it's a rat
>investigate and find nothing
>keep playing

That's the spookiest encounter in my life, OP
>>
>>377640875
I was playing Silent Hill 4 back when it first came out and one night when I was home alone, my bedroom door just kinda swung open. I was home alone, so I just turned the game off and tried to ignore it. shit fucked with me, though. Thinking back, I'm pretty sure my house was haunted since my parents got it for super cheap and the previous owner was shady as fuck. I never finished SH 4, either.
>>
File: 250px-RuleofRose.jpg (26KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
250px-RuleofRose.jpg
26KB, 250x354px
>~10 years old
>Playing Rule of Rose at my uncle's house
>First horror game
>Not extremely scary, but extremely creepy
>Imagine a more horrifying Lord of the Flies
>About 2 hours in
>On edge of my seat the entire time, goosebumps
>Jump scare occurs the second my uncles cat leaps at me from above without me knowing it's there
>Claws the fuck out of my face

I couldn't even bring myself to play it 12 years later now, had to watch a lets play. Horror doesn't even phase me anymore but that game still makes my skin crawl.
>TFW I found out it's a collectors item but I can't find it now
>>
>>377640875
While playing, nothing notable.

But when I was watching the movie The Grudge on my PC (alone in the house) I had a fucking blackout, like 15 minutes after the stairs blackout scene. I just froze for about one minute (could be more or less, I lost completely track of time) in front of my computer. After that I saw at the window that the blackout was in the whole building and felt a bit more relaxed. Still this stupid event scared the shit out of me
>>
the wwi story in eternal darkness always got me.
>>
>>377641708
I've always wanted to play it. Hopefully it shows up in the classics section on the ps store or something.
>>
File: scared.jpg (16KB, 312x348px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
16KB, 312x348px
>8 years old
>storm outside
>can't sleep at all
>decide to look through my dad's ps1 games
>I always just played crash/spyro so I see a lot of new games that I never heard of before
>see Resident Evil 1
>pop the game in
>get to the first zombie
>literally piss my pants and start crying
>got yelled at by parents
>couldn't play ps1 for a week
>>
File: 2016-09-12-8.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
2016-09-12-8.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>377641886
It got like a 60% by most reviewers and sold poorly, hence the collectors item. Unfortunately I wouldn't hold your breath.

>>377641708
Same guy, this isn't vidya related but I feel like sharing it anyways.
>At girl friend's house with best guy friend
>Bought a Ouija board
>Neither me or the guy believe in ghosts or anything related
>Once used it in a cemetery with the girl freaking the fuck out because she's dumb and absolutely believes in it
>Bring it back to her house and mess around with it again at he kitchen table
>Ask it a few questions, know they're basically just a psychological trick
>After a bit, ask a "Dangerous" question of some sort, don't know what
>Ouija thing moves quickly off the board and a second later the power went out

I still don't believe in the supernatural or anything like that, but that moment still gives me the chills. The girl hates living at that house now
>>
>my gf bought me Evil Within close to Halloween
>one night, I was supposed to go with her to a Halloween event, but I worked till 2am at a bar and didn't get home till 3
>she was still at the event, so I had some time to catch some private vidya
>at the part where long haired arm bitch is chasing you
>power goes out in our area
>freak out and try to find my phone for light
>just as I reach for my phone I hear loud shouts from my next door neighbor
>at this point it's pin drop silence, so everything is crystal clear
>10 minutes later I see a shitton of cops pull up

Apparently, during the power outage or maybe even before it, my neighbor was robbed and her husband got stabbed in the leg.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.