[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>377639291
copypasta newfags bait nice
sage
>>
>>377639291
Fucking dumbass go kill yourself then
>>
>>377639291
i want to believe
>>
Holy shit dude, get some help. Seriously, don't kill yourself over a fucking dream. You might think you have nothing to lose, but you're going to hurt a lot of other people if you go through with it, not just yourself.
>>
>>377639291
Autism at it's finest
>>
>>377639291
"on tonight's news there was a police called to a place where a man in his twenties committed suicide in the basement of his mother's house and the mother of the now deceased man only had this to say"

"It's unexpected because I was at Wal-Mart getting chicken tendies that he likes when I got back I saw police cars everywhere and I thought he got caught with thoseweird Japanese magazines that shows little girls or loli as he calls them but it turns out he killed himself"

"She goes on to say that he was absolutely a fan of the series so called final fantasy which is a game about magic and anime stuff meanwhile the police had to call in the biohazard clean up crew to clean up the feces and urine stain and present around the basement and they had to call in to get extra manpower to lift out the 600 pounds body out from the basement."

"This is your tonight's news and later we will discuss on the russian scandal with donald trump"
>>
>>377639291
Holy fuck your legit a retard and you should kill yourself
>>
>>377641893
Kek
>>
>>377639291
FF8 is objectively the worst game in the series.
>>
File: balambgarden.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
balambgarden.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
All these newfags
>>
>>377639291
If you don't tape a plastic sword to the pistol first, and say "whatever" before you pull the trigger, you're missing a golden opportunity.
>>
To be fair, FF8's world is EXTREMELY comfy. I'd love to live in Balamb Garden
>>
>>377641146
It's pasta
>>
I miss this pasta
>>
There is one aspect of time which is so entrenched in our lives, so
intuitively true that we rarely if ever question it or even think about it,
even in discussions on time-travel and the like. That aspect is what is
commonly dubbed the "flow" of time, and is the observation that we seem to be
inexorably and unceasingly moving from the past to the future. The very
fact that we observe motion indicates a passage of time, and that we are
flowing down the river of time, carried along by its steady flow, from the
past to the future, our own position at all points representing the "present."
Few if any would deny that this is what we feel to be true, and an essential
part of life. However, could our intuition be fooling us? Does the concept of
a flow of time make sense?
>>
>>377644894
The answer, in fact, seems to be a resounding no! The reason for this can
be found by simply considering what time "flowing" could mean in a
physical sense. "Flow" implies that some sort of change is occurring, that
there is a change in time which results in "now" becoming "then," the
present becoming the past and the future becoming the present. There is a
direct implication of some form of motion, or at least change, in the very
concept of time flowing. Yet this is in reference to time itself. Time itself
would be undergoing change. But time by its very nature measures change;
change is actually nothing but a recognition of the passing of time. Nothing
changes without time having passed. So what possible sense could one
make of time itself changing? Time itself would have to experience a
passage through time, which appears patently absurd! One would seem to
have to appeal to the notion of a higher-dimensional time, one which
records the passing of time of the ULOT. But then this higher-dimensional
time would also require its own higher-dimensional time, creating a chain of
higher-dimensional time-dimensions seemingly extending to infinity.
>>
>>377644939
The absurdity of this should readily be apparent. You might now suggest
that although time itself is not moving, we are moving through time, thus
accounting for the apparent flow. However, although more subtle, this does
not avoid the problem described above. If we are ourselves tracing through
prescribed events in time, then our presence at some event and
subsequent departure from it represents a change in time itself too. To
make an analogy, one could think of our motion through time as illuminating
the slides of a film, one by one, and the slide currently illuminated
represents "present." However, the act of a slide being illuminated to then
become dark again represents change of time itself, and thus becomes
absurd again.
>>
>>377641146
So he's supposed to keep suffering because otherwise, by killing himself, he'd hurt his family and friends, the same people that now aren't giving him help?
Fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>377644894
>>377644939
>>377644983
Is this Heidegger?
>>
>>377647246
It's autism
>>
>>377639291
>autism.txt
>>
>>377639291
make sure you leave a very detailed suicide note so i can look up the sperg lord who killed himself so he could live in not even one of the good final fantasy universes
>>
>>377647246
If it were Heidegger it would be both far cleverer, and far less readable. I haven't read much Heidegger (and nobody should), but I really like his predecessor he stole all his ideas from, and at least Husserl would never get so caught up in discrete-events dynamics as to crawl this far up his own ass.
>>
>>377649642
>Heidegger
This is FF8 not FF7 nub.
>>
>>377639291
do it and post afterwards
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.