[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"t-the new update will be out soon, g-goys!" >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1660965714002.png (102KB, 437x353px) Image search: [Google]
1660965714002.png
102KB, 437x353px
>"t-the new update will be out soon, g-goys!"
>it's been almost 4 months since any word of the update came out
Who didn't fall for the Antibirth meme here? (Also Binding of Isaac thread)
>>
File: Isaac.jpg (145KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.jpg
145KB, 800x448px
Isaac is a good boy
>>
Is the Steak the best item in the game?
>>
File: file.jpg (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
25KB, 200x200px
Hey guys, Edmund here! Just gonna rework items over and over and over again for a singleplayer game because people complained that they were winning too hard!
>>
>>377637972
What Antibirth meme? It's a genuinely good fan update.
>>
>>377638317
It's horribly buggy and glitchy, kills older computers with it's new graphical tweaks, the developers don't care about their fanbase at all, everyone on the team is a SJW tumblirna LGBT type, and everything it does could be done now with the new Afterbirth+ Mod Tools. Face it Antibirth babbym you lost. B^) <- me after BTFO you
>>
>>377637972
It pisses me off so much that the Switch version isn't getting the Booster Pack updates
I tried asking Edmund and Nicalis on Twitter about why and not only did they not answer me, they blocked me both
>>
>>377638070
4u
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 864x206px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 864x206px
>4 months
I browse the Subreddit once every month since it's the only place they post and this came up a bit ago.
Actual date is like May 2nd, but I don't wanna go back there to confirm.
>>
>tfw you will never ruin your reputation as a game dev over a literal dead baby joke

feels good my man
>>
File: inspirat.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
inspirat.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>377638603
The Nintendo version of a game not getting later updates? What a surprise
>>
>>377638603
probably because he said consoles will be getting boosters in packs due to cost and time. If a console is left out, it's because of some bullshit on their side.
>>
>>377638603
>isn't getting the Booster Pack updates
It's not a huge deal honestly. They're pretty small and it's gonna take them years to do all 12.
>We plan to release them every month
>JK, we plan to release them every month 2 months after each respective month
>JK, turns out we're retarded and it could take us as much as 3 months after the previous one for each Booster
>>
>>377638252
That said, some of the new patched items are actually quite nice. Seems like Edmund finally got tired of nerfing things, after the final stab in the back that was the nerf to Void.
>>
>>377639241
void as it is now is the strongest use item in the game. How stupid overpowered was it pre nerf?
>>
>>377639341
It used to add single-use item permanently to its effects, rather than just triggering it once as it is now. The only exception is the Present, which actually CAN repeat endlessly once Voided.
>>
>>377639341
One-time use items were consumed and used on every item use instead of only once on the same use as consuming it.
In addition, it used to be 4 charges.
And Apollyon used to have flight by default.
>>
File: 1321664143578.png (146KB, 285x254px) Image search: [Google]
1321664143578.png
146KB, 285x254px
>Mods no longer disable achievements
Thank fucking Go-
>this causes custom characters to crash the game because the game tries to unlock something on the post-it but can't cause it's a mod
Come the fuck on, Edmund.
>>
>>377637972
he recently stated that the bus are taking way longer then expected
the problem is that he's too retarded to use the blog he made specifically for informing people
>>
>>377638504
afterbirth is also pretty shit to. Antibirth crew is working on fixing problems they just arent informing anyone. Also its been said time and time again that the afterbith+ mod tools are shit, not to mention the fact that antibirth was made before afterbirth+
>>
>>377639820
Doubt it's even Edmund at this point, just Nicalis literally just not playtesting the shit they "fix".
>>
>>377640163
>mod tools are shit
You can say that again and scream at the heavens.
>To add 1 tile to a room in the Room Editor takes 3 clicks
>To remove 1 tile takes 4
>They can't be mass duplicated
>>
>>377640459
If the mod tools are so shit, how come people have made amazing things with it already? The FLoor Editor is absolute garbage though, I'll give you that. Did Basement Renovator ever update for AB+?
>>
>>377640649
can you give me some examples of amazing shit
i've seen some characters but nothing extraordinary
>>
>>377639820
>Come the fuck on, Edmund.
not his problem
>>
>>377637972
>go from playing current afterbirth+ to playing antibirth.
>fucking love antibirth for like three months
>go back and play a few games of afterbirth+ again.
>it's complete shit and notice all the flaws.
jesus what did edmund do to fuck up rebirth this much? half of the new content doesn't fit in with the theme of the game and the other half is just remakes of the original items, enemies and bosses.
>>
>>377638603
>Nicalis
lol
>>
who is the best boi streamer and why is it larsfest
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.