[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who are into racing games: are you excited for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
425KB, 1280x720px
For those who are into racing games: are you excited for need for speed 2017?
>>
I'm happy they are getting rid of online only. That's at least a step forward. Would be nice if the handling wasn't utter SHIT though.
>>
>>377636342
>offline mode
>crackable

Of course
>>
>>377636342
yes. I'm cautiously optimistic until I actually get to play it and feel the controls for myself, but I seriously hope they fixed it.
I liked the aesthetics of NFS 2015 so much but the game is literally not fun to play, it's a shame honestly.
One of my first racing games was need for speed 4 high stakes.
>tfw remember when the nfs porsche came out
>tfw remember when the underground series started
>tfw remember seeing those cheap bloom fx as part of the new revolution in videogame graphics in most wanted (and half life 2 for a bit)
>>
>>377636342
depends, is it nsfu3 or shift 3? anything else would be shit for me
>>
I don't even care about online only. I was so pumped to see them return to Underground-style tuning.

And then the actual racing gameplay felt like it was a straight out a Unity "my first racing game" tutorial.
>>
>>377639526
Even My Summer Car has better handling and driving physics, don't insult babbys first Unity games like that.
>>
Is there ANY chance it'll be better than FH3?

The only thing that game needs is more more visual customization parts.
>>
>>377636342
i did NOT heard about this. are they actually making UG3? if that's the case then i'm on board for new racing games
>inb4 they fuck up the games mechanic again
>>
>>377640373
I have a feeling that they will try to compete against forza horizon 3, it's the only logical thing to do since most people prefer fh3 over nfs 2015
>>
>>377640373
haven't played FH3 but it looks like complete shit to me.
>miles and miles of wasteland and straight roads
>no style
>no aesthetic artistic direction
again, I haven't played it so maybe the control is fantastic, but if the new NFS fixes the terrible control in NFS 2015 and makes it at least like driveclub or shit I don't know, something that lets you actually turn your cars and use the brakes it will shit all over FH3 for me.
>>
>>377636342
they can fuck off, burned myself hard on 2015.
that game had lots of potential and it was promised in updates but of course we got jackshit.
Horizon 3 is THE car game, once i get better PC ill play that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.