[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i play Horror games without quitting every time something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How do i play Horror games without quitting every time something is chasing me?
>>
>>377632184
Keep playing until you get used to it.
>>
>>377632184
Remind yourself that being scared is the fun part of the game.
Find solstice in actually escaping in game instead of escaping through quitting.
>>
stop making the same thread every day and play them
>>
get him to chase you then quickly get into one of the cracks that separate sections and watch as his AI resets, he turns right around as if you magically disappeared and realize it's just a fucking game
>>
turn off AI
>>
File: testicles.jpg (68KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
testicles.jpg
68KB, 450x300px
>>377632184

I'm going to help you out OP. These should help with your problem, since you're clearly missing them.
>>
>>377632184

grow some balls
>>
>>377632314
>solstice
>>
>>377632486
Are those tiny lungs?
>>
>>377632184
Realize that if you're not enjoying it there's no reason to force yourself to play it.
Games are supposed to be entertainment. And if you're not being entertained, it's a waste of your time.

I stopped giving a shit about horror years ago.
>>
File: 1453245993615.png (59KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453245993615.png
59KB, 256x200px
>>377632438
Holy shit im exactly at that part. How did you know?
>>
>>377632184
That guy gets killed by a particle effect, take solace in that.
The guy that chops off other guys' dicks to marry them is way scarier
>>
>>377632184
Getting myself killed helped me out quite a bit since most of the time you only hear a scream and get tomato sauce In your eye followed up with a game over screen
>>
>>377632184
Realize that the horrors are a metaphor. Every terror or monster is just the character's fears and irrational thoughts manifested into a more tangible form. Survivors guilt, past abuse, and loss are all things that we're unable to bypass through physical retribution so the mind makes up a target for the player's frustration.

Freddy bear is Mike's feelings of inadequacy at finding gainful employment, meaningful relationships, and self satisfaction. That hillbilly family is Ethan's disappointment with getting married to someone he didn't know and the responsibility he owns in having lost her. Amanda Ripley's robots and aliens are her feelings of literal isolation and confusion at the loss of her mother, while the machine does nothing but obstruct her grieving process.

And Pyramid head is OH SHIT OP, he's right BEHIND YOU!!!!!
>>
You can outrun every enemy in outlast.

Enjoy the rest of the game.
>>
File: Marta (1).png (1MB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Marta (1).png
1MB, 810x1080px
You find sexier things to run away from.
>>
>>377633526
Too bad her game is boring and repetitive as fuck and she's more annoying than scary.
>>
File: 1492477041373.gif (702KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492477041373.gif
702KB, 320x240px
>mfw he pulls you out of the locker
I had to pause the game for a while to breath.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.