[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's playing The Surge? Whats your favorite weapon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: TheSurgeSpin2Win.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TheSurgeSpin2Win.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So who's playing The Surge? Whats your favorite weapon? How far are you? Did you hit any of the progression breaking glitches?
>>
>>377615970

Shit, guess it's a bit early for /v/ to talk about games. Too bad I missed the 500+ post threads earlier.
>>
Used heavy duty but now im getting bored of it.
Thinking about leveling up a Staff
>>
>>377615970
I don't have a favorite weapon.
I got the PAX 2.0 and never equipped anything else.
Then just cruised through the game with no problems other than the resolve bio lab's Hole ridden pile of shit architecture.
>>
>>377617309
Staves are trash.
Their attack style is slow a weird as all fuck and deal less damage than virtually any other weapon type.
>>
File: Snerk monogatari.jpg (41KB, 493x575px) Image search: [Google]
Snerk monogatari.jpg
41KB, 493x575px
>>377617597
>it's the second highest damage weapon type
>It's also the second fastest weapon type
>It's the longest reaching weapon type.
>It's energy gain is fantastic.

"their attacks are weird 0/10" -some anon
>>
File: 1486984857721.jpg (54KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
1486984857721.jpg
54KB, 412x627px
Apparently, I missed a new ExoRig in the Productio Site B, and now that I'm in R&D, I can't find a way to come back to the previous area, can I even do that at some point? Also fuck those resurrecting cunts.
>>
>>377617309

Try twin rigged and staff. Twin rigged is actually probably the strongest weapon type by a mile once you get some proficiency levels under your belt, and staff is also pretty good.

The actual truth is probably that none of the weapons types are outright bad, just theres bad weapons in every type. They did kind of fuck up by giving you the PAX so early though, people look at the huge damage rating and go "DIS MUSS BE DA BEST", but the damage rating is only one factor in why a weapon might be good.

>>377617942

You eventually get back to the factory area, which is more or less the hub for the game since I think every area gets connected to it some way or another.
>>
How long until this game will be around €10?
Not even on steam's top 100 anymore.
>>
>>377618264
its litterally free you dumb cuck
>>
>>377618385
I can't hack large game files, you need demon tools and whatnot for that.
>>
File: SMUG.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>377618472
>>
>>377618264

It's literally on the first page of Steam's top sellers.
>>
>>377615970
I'm playing it, I'm really enjoying it, but i'm a sucker for industrial setting like that. I really love the boss staff Spitfire: Good dmg, range and speed, and looks pretty dope. I'm at R&D, trying to survive those terminator guys. No glitches so far in 10h, not even the slightest missing texture.
>>
>>377619640

Did you get the 2.0 version of it? Do you know what it does if you did? Since a lot of the boss weapons seem to have some kind of special effect tied to the 2.0 versions.
>>
>>377619981
I don't have a single 2.0 weapon, sorry.
>>
>>377620465

Ah shit, I still dunno what the staff does. No one seems to speak about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.