[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no Alien vs Predator vs Engineers game >no Alien: Isolation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cap.png (2MB, 1733x757px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
2MB, 1733x757px
>no Alien vs Predator vs Engineers game
>no Alien: Isolation 2
>no Alien: Colonial Marines 2

What the fuck is Sega doing? Why are they sitting on such a hot license and doing nothing with it?
>>
>hot license

The latest games have been absolute turd and whomever is in charge at SEGA knows that they can't thrust just anyone with it because of what Gearbox done.
>>
>>377613574
>AvP
>shit

>Colonial Marines post-patches
>shit

>Isolation
>shit

Your opinion is shit.
>>
>>377613454
Those aren't Engineers
>>
>>377614331
The only good one you mentioned was Isolation
>>
>>377614795
nothing in the film gives any hint to them being anything but engineers. stop it with this autism.
>>
Tfw no horror game featuring neomorphs
>>
>>377614331
AVP2010 was shit. The first 2 are good.

CM is pure garbage.

Isolation is good.
>>
>>377615467
Except for the fact that they don't look like Engineers. They look like engineers the same way humans look like Engineers. And considering how Engineers are given to creating other species of intelligent life that resemble them...

rly makes u think huh
>>
File: engineers-prometheus.jpg (154KB, 1005x541px) Image search: [Google]
engineers-prometheus.jpg
154KB, 1005x541px
>>377617190
>they don't look like Engineers
>>
>>377613454
why were the engineers happy to see a bombing vessel come that's been out in space for 2000 years without asking why it took so long.
why weren't the colony away team wearing protective gear on an unknown planet
why didn't they stop and look around when David let them through the necropolis
why didn't any red flags appear when they saw david changed his hair to match walter's
where did david get his equipment to actually make these experiments
>>
>>377618042
>why were the engineers happy to see a bombing vessel come that's been out in space for 2000 years without asking why it took so long.
presumably they asked for credentials and David was able to supply some because he learned the engineer language or something
>why weren't the colony away team wearing protective gear on an unknown planet
The ship computer can tell them if the atmosphere is breathable or not, and any normal diseases wouldn't be a problem because they'd be adapted to infect native life
>why didn't they stop and look around when David let them through the necropolis
Because they were being chased by the neomorph
>why didn't any red flags appear when they saw david changed his hair to match walter's
how many people actually saw him post haircut?
>where did david get his equipment to actually make these experiments
They were in an engineer city there's bound to be some cool shit
>>
>>377618609
david literally pulls down his hood infonrt of everyone cuts his hair to look like walter.
>>
>>377618609
"david ive seen the devil" *points gun*
"explain what is going on"
"ok"
"hey, pls put your face almost inside this big ass creepy looking egg for a second"
>>
Should I even bother going out to see this? I just wanted to see Shaw and David meet the engineers and answer the questions from the last movie.
>>
>>377614331
You're shit
>>
>>377619480
don't bother, shaw is killed off offscreen, and david drops all the virus shit atop the whole engineer population and kills them off. Literally no questions answered. Basically ridley going "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"
>>
File: 1478901060751.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1478901060751.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>377619663
>shaw is killed off offscreen,
I figured as much
>david drops all the virus shit atop the whole engineer population and kills them off
What a fucking waste of an interesting plot. I was interested when I saw that trailer with him and Shaw, and then I found out there's another with a NEW crew who's going to get slaughtered oh but looks its the ALIEN WOAAH
>>
>>377619175
>david literally pulls down his hood infonrt of everyone cuts his hair to look like walter.

yeah and by the time they see him after his haircut they already know he's evil
>>
>>377613454
>Why are they sitting on such a hot license and doing nothing with it?

because all the games you mentioned were not that profitable for them (not saying one or the other was bad only that's how sega percieves the state of the ip) especially with alien isolation, most of talent already left CA anyways, as far as avp rebellion moved to making sniper games, and we all know the story of the shitshow that was colonial marines.
>>
>>377613454
Give me a link to this clip pls.
>>
>>377619347
This part pissed me off so badly.
>entire crew is being killed off by extremely vicious aliens
>"OH NEAT!!! What's that David?"
>"Just stand in front of it an wait for something to happen."
>"OKAY!"
>>
File: 1493965694085.png (304KB, 473x359px) Image search: [Google]
1493965694085.png
304KB, 473x359px
>mfw the newborn xenomorph is just a miniature version of itself
>mfw the newborn xenomorph mimics David's body language
>mfw the newborn xenomorph becomes a full grown xenomorph in about 30 minutes
>>
>>377620729
>>377621325
>see "walter" run out of alien place
>gets on the ship
>they knew he was in there with david
>they don't question him to see if he was actually walter or not
>>
>>377621654
>mfw facehugger tries to latch onto that guy Lope's face but the other guy takes it off
>mfw how did the xeno grow so fast inside and then burst out and proceeds to grow into an adult on the ship.

Don't get me started on the first chestburster saluting david
>>
>>377613454
>Disdain for humanity.jpg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.