[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp god dammit. Why doesn't Link just put the excess rupees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: zsnes513.jpg (139KB, 683x632px) Image search: [Google]
zsnes513.jpg
139KB, 683x632px
Welp god dammit.
Why doesn't Link just put the excess rupees back in the chest?
>>
>>377597584
Because I put my dick back into your mom.
>>
File: 1451642410421.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451642410421.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>377597584
>using filters
>>
>>377597584
this is the only screenshot I've ever seen where that filter doesn't look like complete dogshit
>>
I miss this game. In a way this game felt like Breath of the Wild when I was a kid. I had this huge fuckall map to explore on foot, and only when I was a little older I found a guide in a magazine telling me where to go
I didnt speak english so I had no clue what the objective was
>>
>>377597975
>I didnt speak english so I had no clue what the objective was

Yeah it's not like the map had flashing objects on it or anything to point you in the right direction......
>>
>>377597584
LttP thread?

Why does the old lady in Kakariko say that there used to be people called the Hylia(ns) that inhabited Hyrule? Aren't still they all Hylians? There's also the fact that Link even needs that book to translate the words at Desert and Master Sword pedestal, meaning he can't read Hylian himself.
>>
File: lpplpllp.jpg (4KB, 96x69px) Image search: [Google]
lpplpllp.jpg
4KB, 96x69px
Wtf is that thing?
>>
>>377597940
It might actually be the absolute worst I've ever seen it.
>>
>>377598030
I dont think it did. Very early on, after helping Zelda escape, you had to find the old man in Kakariko Village. Zelda (or the priest in the sanctuary) just tells you to go look for him somewhere in the village to the east. THEN he marks your map with Sahasrahla's hideout by the first dungeon...who then marks your map with the three pendant locations.
>>
>>377597584
>that portrait of mario bottom right
HOLY SHIT

I NEVER NOTICED
>>
Holy hot dicks from Hell, what the fuck is with that HUD
Filters, not even once.
>>
>>377597832
>preferring blocky graphics
Newsflash: The game when played on CRT TVs didn't look blocky, it looked way more like what it looks with filters than the blocky garbage you get on modern monitors.
>>
>>377598284
Then get a CRT filter you baka.
>>
Another thinly veiled filter thread eh?

Honestly, I do wish the player would just put the rupees back in the chest. I play through this game like once a year, so I tend to forget where the big rupee chests are until I already have so much.
>>
File: 1470088163165.jpg (193KB, 619x597px) Image search: [Google]
1470088163165.jpg
193KB, 619x597px
>>377597584
>filters
>>
>>377597975
didn't the game came with a complete guide (at least in the german or european version)
>>
>>377597584
he's butthurt so he just throw them away to teach people a lesson
>>
>>377599148
>german or european
probably.
but as a kid I lived in Sao Paulo. Had to buy that shit used without the box or anything.
Actually, I found a small guide on the first three dungeons in a game magazine - I wanted it because it had a sweet poster of all 151 Pokemon inside of it. When I got home I cried because I realized I didn't know any other games in the magazine and thought it was a waste getting it. Then I started to look through it and saw the Link to the Past guide and finally started beating it
>>
>>377598040
salad
>>
File: Photograph03.png (10KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
Photograph03.png
10KB, 480x432px
>>377597584
Of all the 2d Zeldas from playing it as a kid on Snes to an adult more than 10 years later, I just could not enjoy lttp.

First time I got stuck at reverting from a bunny and gave up, second I used a walkthrough and it felt tedious.

Should I try a third playthrough?

I loved ALBW, LA, LoZ 1 and OaA.
>>
>>377597584
Because there are his fingerprints on it you fucking moron.

You would make a shitty criminal.
>>
>>377598284
>prefers shitty display tech
delete yourself grandpa
>>
>>377598208
it is clearly not a M, it is a H. it's Harold.
>>
>>377598417
>Then get a CRT filter you baka.
You can't fix ghosting, latency and black levels with your CRT filter.
>>
>>377599582
makes sense
>>
>>377597584
Because they don't want to overcomplicate the simple opened/closed chest dichotomy. I mean, the SNES didn't have a whole lot of SRAM. Having to store the remaining quantity for each and every chest in the game would suck. Also I think ALTTP only has number sprites for certain values like 50 and 300.

Plus the newer Zeldas like to give you big flashy friendly color coded rupees in chests. You can pick up a silver rupee for 200 or whatever but they're not gonna give you a polka dotted aquamarine one for 199
>>
>>377597584
Would your rather have a BotW shrine, or a one screen/room house, housing 300 rupies?
>>
>>377600506
I would rather have unique houses/dungeons/caves that have variation even though some might be underwhelming over extremely formulaic shrines.
>>
>>377600691
All the caves look the same though. To be fair.
>>
>>377598284
Ah yes, I remember when I couldn't read the number 8 because of the tv fuzz.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>377599842
I blame filters
>>
>>377599558
If you didn't like it up until that point you aren't ever going to like it. Its the exact same from start to end. I was the same way in LA because I didn't know you had to use the shield to push the spiked guys to get the sword. Luckily my cousin told me how to do it or I'd hate the game.
>>
>>377597940
Ir's because most of the room is taken up by shit that has fairly regular patterns or straight single lines.
>>
>>377597584
Was that flying boss really that hard or was it just me?
>>
>>377601074
>If you didn't like it up until that point you aren't ever going to like it. Its the exact same from start to end.
Bullshit. The first three dungeons are simpler and you can't do them out of order. The game opens up after that.
>>
>>377597584
Because if he does that, minions of Ganon could find them and use them to further his cause. Better to destroy them so they can't be used against him.
>>
>not just using crt-royale and the blargg rgb filter
>>
>>377601668
>not crt-hyllian
>>
Super eagle is the best filtert
>>
>>377599558
>ALttP felt tedious, had to use a walkthrough
>Loved Zelda 1

???
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.