[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how good is black desert online and how heavy is it? additionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (5KB, 388x130px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 388x130px
how good is black desert online and how heavy is it?
additionally what are some good non mmo games with deep char customization?
>>
>>377592636
it's kinda like runescape with action combat
>>
>>377592636
absolute garbage just like all the other kr fashion sim rng grindfest
>>
korean grinding simulator.
>>
It's shit, avoid at all costs
Hugely pay to win
>>
File: BlackDesertOnline.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BlackDesertOnline.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>377593097
desu the only thing that attracted me was the char customization I knew u could get a free demo of the creator once bur not anymore.
what are some good char creator programs or good games with deep char creation?
>>
>>377592636

this place hates bdo I wouldn't ask around. I'd just download it and give it a try. It is like your typical korean mmo and has a lot of cash shop items. However you get plenty of freebies that help too. If you focus on the main game and learn the mechanics it's not as bad
>>
PVE-wise, there's no endgame stuff. From what I read it's mainly just grinding professions and PVP.
>>
>>377593325
I'm not sure I think it's v heavy I mostly just want a good game with deep char customization
>>
>>377592636
>how good is black desert online
You mean how shit is black desert online?
>>
>>377593221

It has a trial so you can play with the character creator

I spent 2 hours making a character and then quit after 10 minutes of gameplay and uninstalled.
It wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>377593812
can you still get the trial?
also is there a way to get just the character creator so it's not as heavy as the whole game?
>>
>>377593946

you could check the answer for that with a single google search

and I don't know, no game is "heavy" for me
>>
>>377592636
This game can be fun if you play it correctly. It is grindfest if you wanna lvl up but now there are daily exp bonuses 200% for 30min so most people just grind for this daily bonus and do other stuff. There are also 100% exp bonuses for weekend so people who can't play much during the week can exp on weekends. If your only aim in this game is to lvl up its gonna get boring but there are a lot of other stuff to do. About p2w its not like players who pay $ will one shot you or smth, you can get same gear and its all rng based if you gonna get better gear or not so its possible for you to get better gear faster than people who pay real money if you are lucky.
btw I still play bdo :p
>>
It's pretty comfy. It's kinda like musou/beatem'up when you level up. You have lot of flashy moves and shit. But however in order to enjoy the game you need to have a decent guild. Path goes like this: first, level up to max lvl, second: start to make money in progress and try to score best available equipment. You need guild to enjoy PvP activities and conquering shit and so on. It's completely doable to play it non-p2p way, it just takes time and that's...what happens with every other MMO out there. Not sure how healthy the population is at the moment though.

Check the Black Desert general on /vg/
>>
>>377592636
>how good is black desert online and how heavy is it?
Action beat em up like, like Tera or Dynasty Warriors, you use your skills with combinations like back + left click, forward + F, can use quick slots with number buttons but if you use normal inputs you can skip some cooldowns at the cost of efficiency or mana or effects like stunning

As for heavy, levelling past lv 56 becomes a slog, exp comes in percentages, not points, usually 0.030 or 0.100%, and you can lose up to 2.00% by dying to monsters at high levels, PK is prevalent, specially in popular grinding spots, gear is king, gear has no level requirement and everything can be shared among all your characters via storage, also you get free money everyday based on your total character, profesion and knowledge level across all characters, having a lv 47 character and not playing for a year got me about 80 million when I went back to it a few months ago
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.