[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw watch_dogs isn't that bad of a series after all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>mfw watch_dogs isn't that bad of a series after all

Though mediocre, I genuinely enjoy aspects of the game.
>>
2 definitely improved upon 1 in pretty much every way I can think of. Fun stealth and planning and neat gadgets, I enjoyed them
>>
File: FaceApp_1495359726256.jpg (205KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495359726256.jpg
205KB, 1280x1280px
In case anyone wanted more outcomes.
post faceapp edits with your opinions please
>>
I really enjoyed 1 although some parts were debatable like expecting us to feel anything after the emo girl's death. Long live his trenchcoat.

I haven't played 2 because I don't want pop culture references everywhere and like it has been said, the playful nature of the characters really conflicts with what they do.
>>
File: FaceApp_1495360653005.jpg (231KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495360653005.jpg
231KB, 1280x1280px
>Marcus
>>
>>377590679
>Friend of mine is really into computer science
>It's her major in college
>She's slightly into vidya but not to the point that she follows companies or keeps up on any news, mostly plays MMOs or old consoles
>Sees trailer for Watch_Dogs
>She gets super hyped cause hacking in a game and shit sounds awesome
>I don't know anything about it, tell her it sounds cool as fuck
>I get super busy, don't have the time to email her any more
>Feel awful, tell her that I still want to be her friend, I just can't afford to spend a lengthy session responded to an 8 paragraph email
>Tell her I'll respond again when I have free time, if there's something serious she needs to talk about I'll respond
>Months later, email her again
>No response for weeks
>Find out she killed herself because of her schizophrenia that she never told me she had
>Devastated
>Keep emailing her anyways as a form of mourning, telling her how much I miss her, how much she meant to me
>Days are basically depression and heartbreak now, gotta do something to try and ease it
>Remember how excited she was for Watch_Dogs
>Decide to play through it, experience one of the last things she experienced
>Driving around the city, hacking shit at the press of a button, stopping sex slave trade, finding killers
>Clara sorta reminds me of my friend
>The ending is like losing her all over again

It's hands down the worst experience I've had with a game. I thought Clara would live and it would give me a sense of closure, but I just felt helpless watching it happen, knowing I was too late again.
>>
>>377590810
Holy shit we need Rule 63 Aiden Pearce in Watch Dogs 3

Aidana Pearce
>>
The first game is shit. The second game has fun mechanics but it's very shallow.
Hopefully they make things actually interesting for the third one.
>>
>>377592089
Anon, I'm so sorry. Genuinely.
>>
>>377590679
The biggest mistake of the series was getting rid of Aiden Pearce and I skipped WD2 because of that. Unironically one of my favorite game characters ever
>>
File: 1494544487908.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494544487908.png
240KB, 428x456px
>>377592089
>>
File: dr-evil-crying1.gif (2MB, 435x251px) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-crying1.gif
2MB, 435x251px
>>377592089
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.