[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start playing an MMO >A truly wonderful experience >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WoW free weekend.png (321KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WoW free weekend.png
321KB, 480x360px
>Start playing an MMO
>A truly wonderful experience
>The longer you play the less of that wonder you feel
>The harder you try to get it back, the more it eludes you
I want to go back
>>
Killing yourself is the only solution.
>>
>>377590389
Every MMO has that one expansion that fucking ruins it forever and then you can never go back. EQ had planes of power, DAoC had trials of Atlantis, WoW had wrath of the lich king. It is by far the shittiest thing about MMOs.
>>
>>377590389
I never really had that feeling with LotR Online, but i do not really invest a lot of time in it, only about three to four hours a week. Maybe thats why it doesnt get so dull.
Another Game ive been playing for a fuckload of time is Diablo 2 LoD. It is not an MMO, but I still play it today and it does not get boring.I Can still recommend it, even for newcomers.
>>
>>377591141
Runescape with EoC
>>
File: UO.png (196KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
UO.png
196KB, 256x364px
>>377591141
>Every MMO has that one expansion that fucking ruins it forever
>>
>>377591472
Literally nothing wrong with EoC
>>
>>377591472
No no no no no. Evolution of Combat fixed the game!
>>
happened to me with FFXI, I've gone back 5-6 times, even after all my friends quit

then I realized that it wasn't the game, it was the people, and realized I'll always have my memories, I no longer need the game, the game itself was just the factor that brought us together, but without those people it means nothing
>>
>>377591428
Wrath was fine it just took what BC did and ran in the same direction. Cata ruined everything by trying to please both vanillafags and bc/wrathbabbies at the same time.
>>
>MMO
HAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>377590389

Quit WoW in 2008
Bought like a dozen MMOs since, tried out nearly all the free ones, nothing has ever lasted more than a week.

I just can't care about the game itself anymore, I just want to be in a community of people who I'd share that interest though.
>>
>>377591903
>Laughing at UO
Kill yourself underageposter.
>>
Don't worry OP, you just out-grew your skinner box. I recommend games that actually take skill instead of grinding to get better, such as DOTA or CS:GO.
>>
>>377592102
don't forget league while you are memeing on him
>>
>>377591652
Aside from being the pointless spec spam like every other MMO. The only positive addition involves Revolution, which has the combination of old and new.
>>
>>377592206
>>377592102
MOBAs are just a brother to MMOs. They come from the same gutter, thats why they are equally crappy.
Counter Strike is good, no problemo with that one.
>>
>>377591141
Wotlk at least was fun, Cata was what truly killed wow
>>
>>377592449
I don't like MOBA's either, but as far as I know they are fair and competitive in their gameplay, everyone starts a match equally unlike MMO's where people bring in their grinded/paid gear.
>>
>>377592465
WOTLK set the foundation for cancer whilst also having the best class design when you look at rotations rather than utility, every class felt complete in wrath; too bad they homogenised the shit out of utility.
Ulduar was also fucking spectacular and the same goes for Putri HC, Sindy HC and LK HC.
>>
File: 1477178448688.png (215KB, 306x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477178448688.png
215KB, 306x375px
>>377590389
>Start playing an MMO
found your'e problet
>>
>>377592624
You are right about that. it is just the whole Gaming Culture is somehow the same just like the Community.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.