[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: WoW 2004.jpg (377KB, 1600x728px) Image search: [Google]
WoW 2004.jpg
377KB, 1600x728px
>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

WoW (2004 - 2006) was the best time of my life. Now i have money, wife and children but would always go back if i could.

Thanks to Blizzard for the great time (2004 - 2006) and thx to Nostalrius to show me the we were right!!!
>>
>>377589598
Tell your kids that you love a computer game more than them
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 485x495px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 485x495px
>will never experience that magical feeling of starting a Night Elf for the first time
>the music, atmosphere, sense of exploration can never come back
>>
>>377589804

You can't be a child forever anon.
>>
>>377589869
wanna bet?
>>
>>377589804
Stop... that feeling... it hurts...
>>
>>377589598
WoW release was licke a magic moment. I still remember when i bought the game some other guy invited me to play on the same server with his guild.
>>
File: 58f41fbac3618850288b461b.jpg (96KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
58f41fbac3618850288b461b.jpg
96KB, 900x500px
>>377589598
>WoW (2004 - 2006) was the best time of my life. Now i have money, wife but would always go back if i could.
Jesus christ mate, are you me?
I did PVP for a year and a half as a neet, I went up to rank 14, still the best time of my life.

I got a cryptic tattoo off of it, so I can remember better days.

I love my wife and my job is good but... you know...
>>
>>377589804
>trekking across the entire map on foot at level 11 to visit your friends in Goldshire because the sad fucks all rolled female women and spent all their time roleplaying and getting killed by pigs
>>
>>377589804
I got this feeling with Morrowind. I was like 12 or something and never played a game like it before. I wandered off into the water in Seyda Neen and got attacked by Slaughterfish. Looking around and up at the sky, the world seemed so big.
>>
>>377590240
same thing here but with Oblivion
people are going to have their first ES game be Skyrim and will look back on it like we did with our first
gross
>>
>>377589804
Don't. Please. Ugghhh.
Knowing nothing about WoW lore, when I first realize I was wandering around on a giant fucking tree stump my mind was BLOWN. Was doing the rogue quest to pick pocket the satyr... Snuck out onto the branch and thought "why do my footsteps sound like their on wood?"
>look down
"oh ffffffffffffuuuuck"
>>
>>377590340
You're as bad as the Skyrim shits, you don't get to act smug.
>>
>>377590550
it's not quite as bad
and I acknowledge that Oblivion being good is nostalgia because it's aged like shit, replaying it was a huge disappointment
>>
>>377590672
>it's not quite as bad
You're still a babby. Oblivion was never good, and it was almost as mainstream as Skyrim is.
>>
>>377589598
That fucking image on the boxart sold me on the game. Do any of you guys remember reaching stormwind for the first time and riding a gryphon? holy shit that blew me away as a kid.
>>
>>377590778
I remember reaching SW and seeing a dwarf hunter with a bear pet running around. Thought he was the dude from the cinematic and followed him around for 15 minutes until he logged. Then I ran all the way through westfall as a level 6 just so I could discover the map before hearthing back to Goldshire and going to bed.
>>
>>377590778
I thought the fireball was the hunter's 'bullet' for the longest time
>>
Do you remember the island where the night elfs start, there is like a satyr on the up north part of the island, before Darnassus
And behind him there is a breach in the wall and a branch above the sea, and you can fall in what seems to be the end of the world.

It seemed like a fucking adventure to me, I was amazed. I wondered if I was the only one who figured it out.

You know, the more I think about it, even if the game got out now, it wouldn't be the same at all.
I do not have the innocence I had a decade ago.

It's lost, isn't it.
>>
>>377590778
The soundtrack they had on the website back then pulled me in right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhrxGCMzRL0

The best soundtrack, next to Warcraft 2 and Starcraft.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.