[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some units ship with TN panels, some ship with IPS panels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>some units ship with TN panels, some ship with IPS panels
>there is no knowing which one you'll get until you see the screens yourself
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>377589258
It's a shitty business practice, but most people buying a 3DS neither know nor care about the issue.
>>
Educate me, why would a company ship a system with a random set of screen types? Wouldn't they just consistently ship with whatever is cheaper?
>>
File: 1402941593514.jpg (43KB, 601x601px)
1402941593514.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
>>377589549
Well I very much care and it's the only thing stopping me from buying this thing right now

>>377589713
I haven't a clue either. Maybe the prices fluctuate
>>
>>377589849
Stop being a turbo autist. IPS is nice, but it's a shitty 240p screen either way.
>>
File: 2ds.png (80KB, 685x780px)
2ds.png
80KB, 685x780px
I want the new 2DS but there aren't really any handheld games that look interesting.
Miitopia maybe.
>>
Have old 2ds cause poor fag with many adult problems. Soft mod said 2ds. Friend in army comes back to town with 3ds XL has flashcart that is inconvenient asks me to soft mod. Spend day soft modding and get jealous about his huge 3ds compared to my shitty little 2ds. Joke about it. Friend gets upset that with old 3ds you can't have SNES games due to processor and must have new 3ds. Finds dude on Craigslist who would sell one for a hundred tells me I can have old 3ds if I soft mod new one ... Super happy ... Never heard from faggot again or any of the others with same deal ... He leaves in few hours ... No 3ds XL for me ...mfw
>>
>>377589258
No one cares, mustardcuck.
>>
>>377590574
Your "friend" isn't a friend, anon.
>>
>>377589713
Maybe they don't have production capacity for one cheaper type of screen to meet whole demand.
>>
>>377590750
Why not? I meant we never heard from anyone selling the new 3ds not that I never heard from my friend ... He's interested he other room with his wife but they have to leave and we don't have the time to soft mod one now before he leaves he doesn't get his new 3ds I dontnget his old one
>>
>>377590907
I meant he's in the guest room his wife.
>>
>>377590907
>>377590574
do you even know what kind of sentence you're trying to make?
everything you write is yibberish
>>
>>377591341
prime example of a stream of consciousness narrative method
>>
>>377591341
Yeah it's a bit of a hard read. But I have spent the last week with e coli and cramping, vomiting, and diarrhea. And have gotten very little sleep tonight because of said diarrhea. Soooo yeah, take that into consideration .... Also I didn't get a fucking 3ds, so been a great week.
>>
File: 1495276556278.jpg (141KB, 720x720px)
1495276556278.jpg
141KB, 720x720px
>>377589258

Anybody got a decent quality image or video that displays both types of screens side-by-side? Or is the only way to tell is examining it in person?
>>
>>377592780
Found a few comparison pics on rebbit the other day
https://i.imgur.com/ttea4zc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ni7UKgI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3q0xU5F.jpg

Try to guess which is which.
The right one is obviously a TN panel and it looks washed out as fuck. It's quite jarring
>>
>>377592780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AojsQuEurQ
The difference is basically that TN has more restricted viewing angle and IPS has more lively colours. The TN panels on these seem to be pretty high quality though considering the difference at least in this video is surprisingly mild. When I was deciding between IPS and TN for my thinkpad the difference was fucking night and day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.