[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw the Harlem Hellfighters were "literally more effective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7268.jpg (64KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7268.jpg
64KB, 640x605px
Tfw the Harlem Hellfighters were "literally more effective than most of the us army"
>>
>>377588113
They could have won medals for the latrine pits they dug if it wasn't for politics.
>>
>>377588113
Well yeah compare to what tiny fraction were in WWI. It's wasn't that hard of the task. Plus the shit they actually did.
>>
This is the videogame board, not normalfag twittershit board, go back to reddi.t.
>>
>>377588168
I guess if that's the case Hitler was more effective than most of the planet but he doesn't get war game fps box art...
>>
>Literally more effective than most of the US Army
>When the US Army did dick all in the scope of the war anyway

So yeah the Hellfighters are irrelevant
>>
>>377588569
I'll stay here thanks fgt at least I have normie shit to post about, go back to your anime
>>
>>377588581
That's because he lost the war. Who want's to play as the losers? Other than NTR faggots.
>>
why would anyone debate a woman about war? They don't know shit
>>
>>377588113

Never even heard of these hellfighters before
>>
>>377588113
I agree. Most of the US army is a piece of shit and didnt do fuck all.

England was the only one who actually did anything that mattered fuck america and their niggers
>>
File: IMG_7064.jpg (126KB, 750x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7064.jpg
126KB, 750x840px
>>377588632
Both sides fighting for what they believe is right, who's the real bad guy...
>>
>>377588804
The people who lost. History is written by the winners.
>>
>>377588863
history is fact
rhetoric and self aggrandising bullshit by big fat american retards isnt history. its just americas history of how they are all so fucking fat and stupid
>>
>>377588924
>history is fact
*giggle*
>>
>>377588961
i didnt say written history you pleb
things that happend in the past are history
>>
>>377588863
If history is written by the winners what does doing the right thing actually mean?

Every night I feel my leg...
>>
>>377589034
>back-peddling
Just can't admit you're wrong huh chump.
>>
>>377589075
the losers can still write
>>
>>377588924
Enjoy your Reddit gold
>>
>>377588804
furfaggots are the bad guys

nothing short of killing every single one of you is good enough, fucking subhuman
>>
>>377588924
imagine having this much of mental complex about another country

redditors are the worst
>>
>>377588750
*Russia
>>
>>377588924
So tsundere. No one is judging you man you can come live here if you want.
>>
>>377588113
>It's another look at that one twitter post I searched for so that I can get outraged and post it on /v/ thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.