[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*feels around* *uses echolocation* *blocks the vicinity that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

*feels around*
*uses echolocation*
*blocks the vicinity that might be your path*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dygHn9v8_b0
>>
>>377586271
How is that even possible?
>>
File: 341060-h1.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
341060-h1.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
>>377586449
how can someone play a pad chun with his mouth?
>>
>>377586449
Spacing wise no idea but every move has unique audio so you could theoretically memeroize every characters
>>
>>377586562
He uses Hadokens to measure the distance between him and the opponent since the opponent either has to block, jump, or do their own move.
>>
>>377586271
literally getting bodied by a blind person. holy shit hes mad.
>>
>>377586271

>Constantly jumping around
>Throwing out unsafe specials randomly

Looks like his opponent was pretty bad DESU.
>>
>>377586671
I think the jabs he throws every now and then and at every jump are for same reason. To feel his surroundings. Once you know your distance, you can pretty much execute whatever you are trying to do. And hearing your opponent block is also easy so you can react to that as well.
>>
>>377586449
Most high level players remember combo timing by sound in sf so its not unreasonable to believe you could beat someone using sounds like blocking from fireballs to judgement distance. Also his opponent was shit.
>>
>>377586449

He uses fireballs and tatsus to gauge the distance between himself and the opponent.

Unfortunately, there's no way to hear cross-ups so, if you wanted to be a dick, you could just cross him up indefinitely and he would have to guess.
>>
>>377586818
Yeah this, those hurricane kicks would leave a Ken totally unguarded.

Even I know that and I call them hurricane kicks. There's no way the guy playing wasn't just throwing the fight or just doesn't know the basics.
>>
One time at a tournament, I stood next to Phenom and farted in his general direction.
>>
>>377586918

>Yeah this, those hurricane kicks would leave a Ken totally unguarded.

Not in SF5. The last hit of HK tatsu leaves Ken at -2, last I checked.
>>
>>377587095
Seriously? That shit is safe now? Thought the point of it was the heavy damage and combo potential in exchange if you fuck up the opponent easily can punish.
>>
>>377587210

I mean, whatever. It's basically irrelevant anyway because any normals he uses to cancel into HK tatsu are unsafe. Plus, if he does it normally at close range and it goes over the opponent, he's left at like -46 or some shit.
>>
File: 1484130971318.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1484130971318.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>The state of Laura players
>>
>>377586878
>He uses fireballs and tatsus to gauge the distance between himself and the opponent.
Man, that would be fun to go up against
>>
>>377586271

Regular play is not going to work here. To beat the blind man, you must play as a blind man.

Do not think about what you must do but rather FEEL what you should do.
>>
i wonder how he would play Deadshot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.