[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the strongest Final Fantasy character? Strongest overall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Shantotto.jpg (23KB, 328x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shantotto.jpg
23KB, 328x400px
Who is the strongest Final Fantasy character? Strongest overall team? And strongest villian? Think both in story and what they did in game.

Then explain why they wouldn't just get outright murdered against pic related.
>>
Lightning is the best everything.
>>
File: 53YiuM.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
53YiuM.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>377578026
No she ain't other than this one scene
>>
>>377578227
She is perfect, go away degenerate footfag.
>>
>>377577897
>Strongest FF character
Your pic is related, if not the strongest, she comes close.
>Strongest overall team
Gonna have to put Terra's team, FF6.
>Strongest villan
Tough call. Lot of strong ones out there.
>>
>>377578259
Yeah you right Fang wins that contest. Also has the strongest single attack with the genji gloves in XIII.
>>
>>377578259
>Lightningfag in charge of judging other people's taste
How amusing
>>
isn't it just Shinryu/Omega Weapon in their most powerful forms
>>
File: 1460160257622.jpg (133KB, 600x849px)
1460160257622.jpg
133KB, 600x849px
Wouldn't the strongest have to be one of the main characters? Technically you win every fight.
>>
>>377579254
Shantotto has never lost a fight against the main characters which puts her in an odd spot. I think someone like cloud will end up most powerful just from being in more titles.
>>
>>377578461
>>377577897
She's not even the strongest FF character in her own game. (Karaha-Baruha, Shadow Lord Raogrimm, Eald'narche, Selh'teus, Prishe)

She's not even the strongest FFXI character in Dissidia. (Prishe literally killed a god)
>>
File: DDF_Prishe_e07.jpg (34KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
DDF_Prishe_e07.jpg
34KB, 480x272px
>>377579679
I'm mad now because I want to get into XI's story but don't want to deal with MMO bullshit.
>>
File: Julyan_Manderville[1].png (853KB, 450x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Julyan_Manderville[1].png
853KB, 450x1000px
Julyan
>>
>>377577897
FFXIV MC
>>
>>377580014
FFXI has a great story, especially zilart and chains of promathia, but all of them are worth playing through

If it helps with the MMO shit, FFXI is probably one of the most underrated MMOs out there, and despite its age is probably the best one on the market if you want a game with loads of content and horizontal progression, and can be enjoyed solo for quite awhile, also its completely devoid of a questing model that wow butchered the genre with. You basically only do quests for city fame and then you just grind mobs for XP.

Some of the missions in the game are outright brutal though, gotta remember its a lot more like everquest than wow so its pretty hardcore, and some shit like getting relics and upgrading them requires literally thousands of items
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.