[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in Yakuza 0 if you take damage your controller will flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>in Yakuza 0 if you take damage your controller will flash red
>blocking an attack will cause your controller to flash white
Do any other games make use of a PS4 controller's useless light light this?
>>
>>377569928
Ishin has the light flash when an enemy group spots you
DMC4SE changes the color based on the character you're controlling. I think Automata does the same.
>>
>>377569928
When you turn your Pip Boy flashlight on in Fallout 4, your controller emulates a Pip Boy flashlight

My question is do many games use the speaker?

FFXIV will give you a sound effect and then a countdown when a queue has filled up so you can take the controller in other rooms while you're waiting and then just press left and x to get into a duty.
>>
There is nothing good about Sakura.
>>
>>377569928
>light light
fuck off
>>
>>377570396
MGSV uses it for the iDroid
>>
>>377569928
In Rogue Legacy, the light changes depending on what class you are.
In Far Cry 4, the light changes depending on your health.
>>
Killzone Shadowfall has it show your health more accurately than the jam on the screen can. Red jam on the screen means it's around yellow-red so around three shots left whereas you can tell exactly how many more shots you can take looking at the light because if it's red you die in one shot.
>>
SRW Moon Dwellers uses it to indicate whose turn it is:
Blue - Yours
Red - Enemy faction 1
Yellow - Enemy Faction 2
Green - Suicidal Ally NPCs
>>
flashes blue/red when you are chased by police in gta5
>>
>>377570396
The Last of Us used it whenever you turned the flashlight on or off, which was neat despite how simple a feature it is. I'm trying to remember more.

Also, I spent years without knowing that the XBone controller has a rumble function on its triggers. The only game I've ever seen use it was ReCore, I was incredibly surprised when it happened.
>>
>>377570396
God Eater nav gives you support lines through the speakers on missions, it was pretty cool
>>
>>377569928
Shadow of Mordor. Red, white, purple, I don't know what other colors.
>>
I know Broforce has the controller flash red white and blue when you win a level.
>>
>>377570396
>My question is do many games use the speaker?

I remember one game I played that did it but I forgot it
>>
>>377570396
Injustice 2 uses it for some of the UI sounds, just plays them on TV and the controller for some reason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.