[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: video games where removing a part would improve them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: half life.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
half life.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
ITT: video games where removing a part would improve them
Pic related, Xen
>>
>remove one of the best parts of the game and the best boss fight of any FPS

get good faggot
>>
>>377558116
>awkward platforming: the area
>shoot the obvious weakspot: the boss
>good
Fuck off
>>
>>377557886
>literally embracing the "le Xen's bad lol! :^)" meme
(You) need to go back...
>>
>>377558116
>>377558415
>Xen
>good
Imagine being so contrarian you go full retard
>>
>t. Black Mesa developer who's so innept he can't even implement the last act of a game that was already made 20 years ago during a ten year development
>>
>>377558363
>awkward platforming: the area
i played this area when i was 6 and never even considered any part of it awkward.

get good faggot. maybe you should go back to consoles, you peasant
>>
>>377559541
>git gud rofl xD
What a great argument. I take it you were 6 like 4 years ago?
>>
>>377559793
yea and u must be a decrepit grandpa with arthritis and Alzheimers if you had trouble with Xen
>>
>>377560452
I didn't say I had trouble, just that the platforming was awkward. Why the fuck do you think platforming sections on a FPS are good design?
>>
>>377557886
Remove the second half of halo CE and it's perfect
>>
File: 1483453788453346.png (184KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
1483453788453346.png
184KB, 300x379px
>>377557886
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.