[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM NOW FUCKING GARBAGE AT EVERY SINGLE MULTIPLAYER GAME I EVEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I AM NOW FUCKING GARBAGE AT EVERY SINGLE MULTIPLAYER GAME I EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLAY.

IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS. I ALWAYS USED TO GET TOP 100 ON SCOREBOARDS AND DOMINATE LOBBIES. NOW I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING GET A 1 K/D OR EVEN WIN A MATCH, I AM A FUCKING WASTED SPACE ON MY TEAM THAT DRAGS THEM DOWN.

TWO DECADES SPENT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND NOW THAT I'M 25 I COULDN'T FUCKING WIN A MATCH IN A CASUAL GAME IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

FUCKING
KILL
ME
>>
i just played a game and got in the top 100 on the scoreboard

there were only 64 people on the server tho
>>
I stopped playing team-based online games because other teammates are a fucking burden
>>
>>377548475
Kids are better at games now as opposed to back then and you're washed up old man. Time to move on and pay taxes until you fucking die, you're time with games is up.
>>
Play more and get better instead of expecting to beat people who put effort into the game without doing it yourself
>>
What kind of games are you playing? I doubt your reflexes have degraded that much for you to be incompetent at FPS games; 25 isn't that old. Maybe use your noggin and learn a strategy game or something.
>>
>>377548978
NIGGER WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? I'VE BEEN PLAYING TITANFALL 2 SINCE LAUNCH AND MY K/D IS 0.9.

FUCK ME BEFORE THIS I WAS PLAYING TRIBES ASCEND AND HAD A K/D OF 3.1.

I AM FUCKING GARBAGE.
>>
>>377548475
git gud
>>
Yeah I'm shit at FPS games now since I haven't played them at all for years now. I just tried to play the Vietnam beta game and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Never killed a single dude and died like 10 times before I quit. Lol idk
>>
>>377548475
Felt this way around 25, by the time I was 30 it's like I was 16 again, I just got better at video games for some reason.

I think what happens is around 21-23 your brain just gets rewritten so much that you're like a new person and need to get good again. Keep trying friend, or just go play a wide swath of single-player games for a while.
>>
>>377548475
>>
File: 1425068160050.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425068160050.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>In the same boat
>start playing healers and supports
>have more fun and be credit to team without having to worry about k/d

Could be worse desu
>>
>>377549465
Oh fuck, I'm 24 and this is me. I just woke up one day and I literately could not play FPS games anymore.
>>
>playing multiplayer games
Your first mistake.
>>
>>377549619
You know it kind of makes sense, because when i was teen and playing Battlefield 2 and Unreal and CSS and stuff, almost everyone was either a teenager or in their late 20's, early 30's or older. There weren't many early-to-mid 20's folks.
>>
>>377549852
Great, so I gotta wait another five years to be decent at shooters again.
>>
>>377549969
Yeah I dunno, might come back faster for you, but like I said I just notice that I'm better at video games now than I was at 25. I've gone back and played some games that just felt too hard for me around 25, and they were piss easy, I don't know what's going on.
>>
you peak at competitive video games as a teen

kind of like most olympic sports
>>
>>377550432
It's just... the soul crushing drop in how competent you are. It actually makes you want to give up playing video games.
>>
>>377548475
If the game has MMR you can blame that. It's way more fun to play against bad players.
>>
>>377549254
>game made by former call of duty devs vs an fps that rivals quake

Gee I wonder if it's your skill or the game being shit that's the problem
>>
>>377550587
Have you actually played Titanfall 2 or are you just going to assume what it's like? Because in terms of mobility and options it's leaps and bounds above an average shooter, and has many similarities to games like Quake and Tribes.
>>
File: 1212.png (351KB, 628x345px) Image search: [Google]
1212.png
351KB, 628x345px
>>377548475
I'm 30, can relate. My kdr in battlefield 1 is a joke.
>>
>>377548475
its ok anon. I'm bad at multiplayer games too. Just play games to have fun.
>>
>>377550710
t. former MW2 player
>>
blame matchmaking.

i loved just dropping into a server and having fun.
>>
>>377550936
No, again I played Quake and UT back in the day. Titanfall 2 isn't a walk in the park.
>>
People posting crying wojaks need to be publicly banned
>>
>>377551182
Neither was Call of Duty for all the wrong reasons, what the hell
>>
>>377551281
Call of Duty was fucking piss easy even for kids, just camp and kill. You can't do that shit in TF2, you've always got to be on the move. The game is so mobile that it inherently makes sniper rifles shit tier, everybody uses SMGs because they're so effective when hip fired at speed.
>>
>>377548475
im in the same boat as you op

i just stopped playing multiplayer games and went full singleplayer, i got bloodborne plat which feels really good.
>>
>Used to be absolutely amazing at racing games
>Was in the top ten in Burnout Revenge and Paradise on Xbox
>Top ten on Sonic All Stars Transformed on PC
>Now I struggle to get middle of the pack

Fuck getting old
>>
>>377548475
>your reflexes are nothing on adolescents
>increased aim assist and bullet magnetism in modern shooters
>dumb advanced mobility which objectively benefits younger gamers

You're old & games are being made for them.
>>
Just get a script for adderall and you'll be top fragging in no time.
>>
>>377552197
I appreciate the advice friend, but I do not want to be a Korean.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.