[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game really as good as people say it is? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: vampire.jpg (9KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
9KB, 330x153px
Is this game really as good as people say it is?

Is it worth the purchase?
>>
>>377545936
how much is this shit? like 5 bucks? how fucking poor are you?
>>
Don't buy it unless you want to support the people who killed the dev team.
>>
>>377545936
Yes, make sure you install the unofficial plus patch
Also, pirate it.
The devs went out of business a long time ago
>>
>>377545936
NO. I mean that firmly and without doubt. The game is broken. What is good about it are the characters, the story, and the rpg elements. Because the game was rushed, the longer you play it, the more these good elements fall apart. I recommend torrenting it because there are some really awesome things in this game, but the game is literally unfinished and sadly not the masterpiece it could have been.
>>
>>377545936
You need to patch it because it's simply broken and it's very flawed but it's still one of the best games ever made, that's saying a lot about what it does well.

I'd say you need to like the setting though, if you hate the edgelord/goth vibe I guess it would be hard to look past the flaws.
>>
>>377545936
Yes buy it, then suck my cock
>>
>>377545936
It's great in things you wont expect. It is still shit, though I love it.
>>
>>377545936
worth the price?
yes
do i recommend you to buy it?
fuck no don't give money to Activision, better pirate it
>>
It's an excellent book, and an alright game.

Also the malk sewers are the second best part of the game, I don't care what anyone says.

Best part is the kill everyone ending.
>>
>>377548156
I think you mean nosferatu

So you're wrong in two ways, sewers are objectively garbage
>>
>>377545936
>Is it worth the purchase?

no, pirate it. troika is long gone and your money just goes to activision who doesn't even have the IP anymore either.
>>
>>377548297
Yeah you're right, I meant nos.

Also you're wrong, those sewers are the one place where the gameplay absolutely shines.
>>
>>377545936
If you purchase the game money goes to ActiBlizz.
>>
>>377545936
Yes, especially if you're a fan of games like FNV, KOTOR, or the action RPG version of baldur's gate or any such RPGs. If you're not, you might still like it a lot, but you'll probably think it's not one of the best ever.

Torrent the GOG version, install and play. Unofficial patch is pre-installed with GOG version so you don't have to do any extra steps.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.