[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you bet $600 the switch wouldnt break a million units

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1400134880745.jpg (30KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
1400134880745.jpg
30KB, 320x321px
>tfw you bet $600 the switch wouldnt break a million units
>tfw its now on track to be nintendo's most successful console ever
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN, IT HAS ONE GAME!
>>
>>377544708
Because you are a jaded millenial neet who can't admit to liking things for fear of retribution by other jaded millenial neets on your chinese cartoon hugbox.

Stop being a shit and grow a pair.
>>
>>377544830
And you're a fucking retard responding to shit bait threads and the reason why this place is shit and people keep posting this unfunny bullshit.

Neck yourselves, and try not to focus how much of a waste of human resource you both are.
>>
Talk about a dumb bet. Is there any console that didn't break a million units?
>>
File: 1491058852757.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491058852757.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>377544708
>the ps3 had 4 games
>it flopped
>the switch has no games
>its a massive hit
ITS
NOT
FAIR
>>
>>377544708

It will be like all of Nintendo's other consoles of recent years...

>WHOA LOOKIT THIS GIMMICK
>sells a shit ton of consoles
>time goes by
>shit game after shit game after shit game released
>console has no staying power
>becomes irrelevant
>competing consoles still going comparatively strong

Nintendo is a meme. If you care about what they do or how well they do (or don't do) then you are a moron.
>>
>>377545053
The Wii had strong sales right up until 2010
>>
>>377544708
That one game tho just so happened to be on of the finer modern Zeldas. Say what you will about Nintendo making the same games, sometimes it just works.
>>
>>377545053
u mad bro
>>
>>377544935
Looks like i struck a nerve.
>>
>>377545126
>Say what you will about Nintendo making the same games, sometimes it just works.
yet breath of the kino is so radically different from the rest of the series that the only zelda game breath of the wild is similar to is the very first one (ironically enough)
>>
>>377545118

And then it fell from the sky with all the grace of a soft wet turd. My Wii started gathering dust right around 2009 while my ps3 and 360 continued to see use until 2015.

If you continue to use gimmicks as your sole crutch to gain high initial sales, your shit will never be even remotely worth mentioning. Sure, Nintendo can claim their consoles are successful, but there is zero indication that they are good or worth buying. Their consoles are bought by autistic manchildren and parents trying to buy the love of their 10 year olds. They know their target audience, they know that their rabid idiot fans will buy anything they shit out rather than put real effort into relevant games and consoles, so this strategy is just how Nintendo chooses to make its money now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.