[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Subclasses - Have been added in previous DLC New Weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Destiny-2.jpg (87KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
87KB, 400x399px
New Subclasses - Have been added in previous DLC
New Weapons - Have been added in previous DLC
New Items - Have been added in previous DLC
New Strikes/Raids/Maps - Have been added in previous DLC

HUD is the same, Engine is the same, still 30FPS, graphics are worse (look at those damn textures), Weapon mechanics exactly the same.

The whole point of Destiny "2" is to reset your progress and starve you for content so you buy what they add later. Destiny with all DLC is $40 and it's literally going to be the same game with way more content.
>>
>>377544447
Do you recommend buying Destiny now and playing it to know the plot and catch the lore before 2?
>>
>>377544447
As if anyone expected Activision to add new content to a sequel.
>>
File: 1494341216983.gif (220KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494341216983.gif
220KB, 320x238px
>>377544626
>Destiny
>plot
>lore
>>
>>377544626
The plot doesn't look to be all that connected.

Destiny 1 with all DLC is good, if you can get past 30FPS and the annoying FOV.

From everything I have seen, I have not seen anything superior in 2 yet.
>>
>>377544696
Guess I'll see it on YouTube and that's all
>>
>>377544696
>tfw played destiny for a solid year and bought all the expansions
>have 0 idea what is supposed to be going on in the plot or even the names of any of the characters

I honestly don't know how its as bad as it is, I mean bungie put a competent story in Halo.
>>
File: destiny_writer.png (4MB, 1830x1614px) Image search: [Google]
destiny_writer.png
4MB, 1830x1614px
>>377545470
this is one of the lead writers
>>
That fat nerd was going on about his giant 2 well why the fuck are there not 2 raids this time at the start.
>>
>It's good if you spend $170 to get the full game

You autist are the reason gaming is the way it is now
>>
File: lel.png (393KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
393KB, 449x401px
>>377544447
>still 30FPS
>playing on console
>>
>>377545470
Rumors claim there was an actual story, but it was scrapped fairly late in development.
>>
>>377546539
The complete version of Destiny (All DLC) is $40. Where are you getting $170 from?

>>377546654
PC port is delayed.
>>
Another 40 dollar expansion couldn't have saved Destiny. They had to scrap the way progression worked and reset patrol zones to they were actually fun to be on.
>>377546317
and they still fucked up by not doing this and having multiple raids at launch. Fucking retarded.

>buy our 20 dollar DLC for another raid
>LOL THIS ONE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A RAID
>and 40 for another
>>
>>377548094
If you play from the start
>Base game $60
>Expansion 1: TDB $20
>Expansion 2: HOW $20
>Expansion 3: TTK $40
>Expansion 4: ROI $30
>Total: $170
>>
>>377544447
>/v/ doesn't give a shit about Destiny for years
>Suddenly cares when it's coming out on PC
Really makes you think
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.