[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shit bosses >shit story >absolutely garbage ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
>shit bosses
>shit story
>absolutely garbage ending
>copy paste shrines
>boring beast "dungeons"

Now that the dust has settled can we agree this is a B+ at best?
>>
It does a lot of things right, and I'm looking forward to how Nintendo iterates on the concept.

I'm still not feeling the weapon durability thing, though. Maybe in the early game, but I think there should be more things than just the master sword that don't break. Maybe create some in-depth questlines for a permanent version of each weapon type.
>>
File: IMG_3662.jpg (325KB, 1008x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3662.jpg
325KB, 1008x1164px
Cool thread, check this 5
>>
Beast dungeons were ok, i do hope next game has real dungeon with actual variety, and speaking of variety, please lets future bosses actually be difficult and unique.

The bosses were so similar design wise it was boring.
>>
>>377540876
>Now that the dust has settled can we agree this is a B+ at best?
of course we can anon

l'm joking it's a great game and you're a faggot
>>
It's my new favorite Zelda, sorry you didn't like it though! I know how frustrating it can be to be excited for a game that ends up not being to your liking.
>>
>>377542019
B+ isnt good now?

Sorry to have offended you.
>>
Why is OP so assblasted about this game? He doesn't even bother changing his writing style or his images so you can easily tell it's the same autist.
>>
>>377541112
Like, maybe there could have been a thing where each race or faction was trying to create their own version of a weapon that seals the darkness, and you have to help them finish it. Zora could have a trident, Rito a bow, etc.

Would that break the game?
>>
The game is an F and I've noticed that anyone who actually tries to believe it as a "good" game or as anything but absolute shit, has to do so through what amounts to nihilism. aka "nothing matters anymore, including my own dissatisfaction, therefore BotW is good"

Really, really degenerate game. Nintendo fucked up real bad.
>>
File: 62817292_p5.jpg (543KB, 579x819px)
62817292_p5.jpg
543KB, 579x819px
A+
>>
File: 1411177214924.png (201KB, 478x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1411177214924.png
201KB, 478x1300px
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

BLUNDER OF THE WILD IS THE GOTY!!! MAP IS TOTALLY NOT EMPTY I FUCKING LOVE 900 KOROK SEEDS AND 120 SAMEY DRAUGR CAVES - I MEAN SHRINES
>>
>BLUNDER OF THE WILD
do you think this autist genuinely believes his worldplays are clever or does he purposefully make them retarded to fish for (You)s
>>
>>377540876
No.
>>
>>377543194
He just enjoys LARPing as an autistic retard. Unless he's genuinely retarded or autistic. 4chan wouldn't be the same anymore without him, though.
>>
File: 1411177214926.png (270KB, 1271x224px) Image search: [Google]
1411177214926.png
270KB, 1271x224px
>>377543194
>>377545078
>still hasn't made the Switch to PS4

maybe 1 day you grow up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.