[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't any of you pick this up? Cheap as hell on PSN ri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: DukeKeyArtTwitterProfile.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DukeKeyArtTwitterProfile.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
Didn't any of you pick this up? Cheap as hell on PSN right now, and it plays GREAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zhEVoopp4g
>>
Hey this game titled Duke Nukem™ 3D world Tour looks pretty fun!
>>
File: Duke3D mirror.jpg (277KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Duke3D mirror.jpg
277KB, 1920x1200px
>>377540862
>PSN
Really now?

eDuke32 still does better than this shit port, for FREE.
>>
come on goyim, give money to ((((gearbox))))!
>>
Gearbox™ is always raising the bar with fresh, new innovative ideas!
This is the best way to start off summer gaming!
>>
The only edge console duke has ever had was the rewind function in XBLA port replacing quicksave spamming
>>
>>377541349
you sound like a badass™ motherfucker!
>>
>>377541114

Does it have all the extra content though?
>>
>>377540862
Sounds like an advertisement
>>
Is this a joke thread? I really can't tell.
>>
>>377541785
Like butchered audio quality, Red Cross censorship, and smudge-graphics? Thank god no.
>>
>>377541501

I bought it on PSN, but it's also on steam, friend.

Kind regards,

Your buddy,

OP
>>
>>377541892
>Red Cross censorship

say what now?
>>
FUCK OFF, RANDY!
>>
>>377540862
I have it on GOG and i have the Megaton Edition on Steam, so i don't have reason to buy this.

Unless it was ported to the Switch, then i would pick it up.
>>
>>377542041
Red Cross is really anal about a red cross used to represent healing icons and threatens to sue or some shit.

>>377540862
It'd be better if you were given proper modding tools on Steam.
>>
>>377542041
>say what now?
Red Cross has for years now been extra butthurt about people using "their logo" in games and other media, and have thus been sending C&D threats to everyone they can to stop it. This is why very few games these days dare to use the red cross -on- white BG symbol for medical items etc anymore. Even re-releases of old classics, like Doom and Duke3D, have been hit.

Don't have Douk comparison at hand, but here's one from Doom2, from the BFG Edition release. It's pretty much the same "red&white pill" in Duke3D WT now too.
>>
Hadn't played this since the 90s, so I picked it up. Can't remember a lot of the secrets though.

>>377541892
>smudge-graphics

It looks good to me.
>>
>>377540862
Nice try, Randy but this re-release is ass. Duke sounds like he's 70 and the new levels suck.
>>
>>377542269
>>377542324

I see, I had no idea. That's kind of ridiculous, but on the other hand, who cares.
If that ruins the game for someone, tell him this: there's a point where caring about the game is just being a dificult little bitch who refuses to enjoy anything. Like anyone of us would've cared what's on the healing items back then. I didn't even speak english when I first played this game, and the steroids item looked like a weird brown pot of who knows what, I didn't get that it was a pill container.
>>
>>377540862
Yea, it has some factual problems as a port (that dont bother me in any way) and interesting new graphics that look really nice. Never got into modding for duke3d, but this is good and better than megaton 8)
>>
>>377542781
It does not exactly ruin the GAMES for me, per se. It totally ruins any and all respect towards R.C., whose business practices have been fishy for ages now anyway. Everyone and their mothers use the red cross symbol to signal medical care and health, and then it's suddenly after a century, a big no no? It's not just games that have suffered from this, but some real-life physical projects too, from music videos to children's hospitals.

What the RC's practices now mean is that no one's technically allowed to replicate reality 1:1 in their games or other media, and old media and art projects need to be censored if re-released. On top of that, they're trying to place a trademark and copyright on a global symbol of Christianity + a color combo.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.