[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, let me know how shit my multiplayer web game is. https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1200x744_rocketblitz.jpg (63KB, 1200x743px) Image search: [Google]
1200x744_rocketblitz.jpg
63KB, 1200x743px
Sup, let me know how shit my multiplayer web game is.
https://rocketblitz.com/
>>
It is shit.
>>
>>377536382
Thanks.
>>
File: 144173976237.jpg (37KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
144173976237.jpg
37KB, 379x503px
>have to log in
it's definitely shit anon
>>
>>377536548
You fucking autist there is a god damn huge fucking PLAY AS GUEST button right there when you hit the fucking play now shit. Jesus fuck no one ever reads anything.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>377536665
Videogames are not books, Anon. Next time don't develop a book, develop a videogame your fucking turbo nerd.
>>
If i was like 10 years old with no games i would enjoy this. this isnt a negative comment
>>
Eh, I mean it definitely has potential but the steering is wonky as fuck and I feel like half the time the person im aiming at just fucking vanishes. landing hits doesnt feel rewarding at all, and i have no motivation for anything. nor did i have any clue what to do when i got into the game, tho i figured that out quickly.

it could be good. it needs work, especially on the controls, that comes before anything else IMO, make it feel buttery smooth, faster paced and make me feel like im actually having fun shooting shit.
>>
Not sure if OP's game is shit, but boy are these replies shit.
>>
>>377537913
i'll rape your dad you fucking faglord
>>
>>377537486
Not entirely sure what you mean.

>>377537864
I understand what you are saying, makes sense.

>>377537882
I probably need to work on clientside prediction, thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>377537486
holy shit you're a fucking idiot
>strawmanning this fucking hard
>>
Add strafing left and right
>>
>>377538145
In defense of the guy who didn't see the play as guest button I should probably make it bigger. Most people probably see the login modal and say "fuck this I'm out." Still annoying but that is just human nature I guess.
>>
>>377535950
>google-analytics.com wants to run
nope
>>
>>377538498
Use uBlock origin, I put it on the front end so you could do that if you wanted. If I really wanted analytics I could move it serverside and no one would know.

>>377538239
Not a bad suggestion.
>>
>>377538039
Get out of here necrofaggot
>>
Nice idea, the core gameplay is not good enough. Here are some of the issues:
>Nothing discourages players from constantly spamming rockets
>Evading is too hard, compared to how many rockets you can fire and how fast they are moving
>Physics are kind of simplistic (collision between ships doesn't have any impact, using thrusters while your ship is in "free-flow" doesn't change it's trajectory, etc.)
>Maps are kind of big considering how zoomed in the game is

Keep going, though, there might be something cool here.
>>
>>377539056
Thanks, these are some valid points I need to address.
>>
>>377535950
Movement is vomit inducing. Why the hell can't it just smoothly turn when you hit A/D? It is unplayable as long as it's this weird jittering.

Add effects when you fire a rocket. Improve sound effects which sound ridiculous + weirdly cartoony right now.

Get rid of however the upgrading currently works and just put a menu with enormous icons on it that you get to access every time you are able to / when you level up / whatever.

Get rid of the server browser and just auto-join and auto team-select when you hit play.

Don't post /v/ threads acting so fucking angry sounding
>>
>>377539290
The movement just doesn't feel satisfying. I know that's vague, but I get no enjoyment out of it nor dogfighting. Maybe even adding a small instant boost for evasion?
>>
>>377539853
The jittering sounds like it might be lag, might need to work on that a bit. Thanks for the other points they make sense.

>>377539902
No I understand what you are saying, a boost or something like that could help a bit.
>>
Are there plans for different maps? By that I mean a different layout of planets.
>>
>>377540251
There already are different layouts I believe, at least 2.
>>
>>377540251
Yeah I have a map system in place I just need to fix it up a bit and add more. There are some that have orbiting planets and all that good stuff which is pretty fun. It seems like maps aren't rotating correctly so that might be a bug.
>>
Movement physics need a lot of work. Try making it more gradual acceleration and rubber bandy. When you let go and then turn and accelerate a different direction it doesn't feel right.
>>
>>377540660
That seems to be the biggest complaint, will have to look into that. Thanks.
>>
Also add some minor ambient music so it doesn't seem so bare.
>>
>>377541682
Never thought of that, seems like a good idea.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.