[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>death level >characters that died earlier in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING.jpg (28KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING.jpg
28KB, 360x270px
>death level
>characters that died earlier in the game appear in it
>>
What games do this well? I can only think of mgs3

>all those slit throats
Feels bad man
>>
>>377533945
There's a part in Legend of Dragoon where you visit a place like that. The boss is a party member from earlier that died.
>>
File: Despair.png (450KB, 997x748px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
450KB, 997x748px
>>377533784
>choice matter type of game
>some main characters die by accident
>never seen again for the rest of the game.
>>
Sweet Home
>>
>>377533945
Super Paper Mario and, altough right after one, FF6 comes to mind
>>
>>377534131
legend of dragoon ^.^b
>>
>>377533945
Skyrim does it.
>>
>>377533945
>>377537501
Oh, sorry. Didn't notice you asked about doing it well. So Skyrim doesn't count, I guess.
>>
>>377533784
>dungeon is themed as a place for the dead
>mostly filled with dark themed monsters
>characters that died in sidequests can show up as a common enemy
>>
File: LtT8yNNb.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
LtT8yNNb.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>377533784
> Life level
> All the people you gave birth to greet you
> You are all alone with the exception of a pair of miscarriages
>>
File: 1495166395294.jpg (65KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495166395294.jpg
65KB, 250x236px
>Had a dream where I was in some kind of video game scenario, fighting a giant monster in a shopping mall
>Die in the dream
>A screen pops up telling me that death is permanent and that I'm trapped on this screen forever
>Rest of the dream is me staring at this screen while I scream internally, begging for some kind of release, as all I can do is remember my life and all the things I've done
>Wake up terrified and relieved that it was all a dream
>Been scared of what comes after death ever since
>Started looking towards religion in the hopes that if I convert, I'll at least get to go to heaven or hell, as opposed to being frozen in the same spot for all of eternity
>Afraid to do anything anymore because I could die young, thereby damning me to that permanent game over screen

I can't be the only one.
>>
>>377538741
Um, Anon... you're not supposed to die in dreams. The mind usualy has a fail-safe to wake you up if that happens.
>>
>>377533945
Final Fantasy II does it, in Dawn of Souls remake at least.

If you've never played FF2, essentially you have 3 party members the whole game, and get a 4th every once in a while. Certain points of the story have them sacrificing themselves so you can stop the empire.

After you beat the game you can do the Soul of Rebirth, where you fight various bosses that you killed in the main game. I never finished it because FF2 is shit though.
>>
>>377539073
>Anon was killed in a dream.
>The dark spirit who killed him is now inhabiting annon's body but forgot his old self.
>>
God of War did it.
>>
Totally surprised when this happened in Far Cry 2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.