[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is coming out in 6 days, does anybody even care? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: rime.png (1MB, 1343x1053px) Image search: [Google]
rime.png
1MB, 1343x1053px
This is coming out in 6 days, does anybody even care? I've never seen any hype for it on here.
>>
no.
>>
I bet if it were a switch exclusive /v/ would be shilling hard
>>
>>377534057
That or ps4 exclusive
>>
>>377534197
Wasn't it supposed to be originally? Not sure what happened, something along the lines of Sony not having any faith in it.
>>
>>377533681
looks like a mobile game
>>
>>377534281
Yes
>>
it'll be dead on arrival. at first it was something like "whooooaaaa look a ICO game for PS4 as exclusive title with nostalgia to zelda memories alongside", but now it's just a forgotten multiplatorm title, charged 10$ more on NSwitch.
>>
>>377534383
Looks like breath of the wild so I agree!
>>
>>377533681
It's the type of game you really have to see if the reviews are good.

It could have the generic walking simulator problem
>>
I don't specifically go out of my way to get excited for games I can't even play yet. And I try to curb my expectations when it does happen.

How about you fucking tell me what the games about nerd? And is it coming to PC? Art style looks like it has potential even if I'm basing it off one screenshot
>>
You're forced to play as a shitskin? No thanks.
>>
File: 00.jpg (126KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
126KB, 848x1200px
>>377533681
that looks like a cute shota
>>
>>377533681
>dropped by Microsoft first
>picked up by Sony
>DROPPED by Sony
Now they try to attract the game starved Nintendownie audience
>>
>>377533681
I would play it if it had a sexualized female protagonist
>>
>>377534568

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMIdDAllGMM

Not really sure what it's about, seems like a typical puzzle game and looks like a mix of Journey, Ico and Zelda. Yeah the game is coming out for basically every system now.
>>
It looks too derivitave of other games and it was announced like 5 years ago. Sony also dropped publishing rights so there's not much faith in it
>>
It looks interesting, will pirate and shill if it's good.
>>
>>377534959

you fuck, fuck you mother, you ruin gaming for all of us
>>
>>377534850
The white stone aesthetic is fucking top tier but I'm usually not to into puzzle games because they range from too easy to obtuse unless you're perfectly in sync with the developers headspace when they made the puzzles
>>
>>377535114
>you fuck, fuck you mother, you ruin gaming for all of us
really, how?
>>
>>377533681
yeah im keeping an eye out for it. i was jell when this was ps4 exclusive but now its comign to PC baby. PC wins again! It does look like its boring though, so maybe wont buy it unless sale
>>
>/v/
>EVER discussing something that isn't AAA garbage, waifu shit or e-celeb faggotry
LOL
>>
>>377533681
>Announce game years ago with one trailer
>Never talk about it again and everyone slowly forgets about it
>"Why did people forget this exists?"
>>
>>377534850

The sound in this is bothering me for some reason. The music feels really busy for this type of game, and it feels like it's been heavily focused in the mix. It honestly feels like it's trying to set up an epic adventure feel for a game that's more about the exploration and discovery, and it's messing with me.

also that bird effect sounded like ass

I'm totally interested otherwise, though.
>>
>>377533681
>does anybody even care?
sure if i was eleven
>>
They had systems set up at Comicpalooza where you could play this though I didn't bother.
>>
>>377533681
Is this a game about crucifying young christian kids?
>>
>>377536602
yes and it's amazing
>>
It it were a ps4 exclusive shills would be shilling hard.
>>
I want that handsome young man to BLACK my GF
>>
Because only Sony fanboys were excited for it.
The moment it stopped being PS4 exclusive, they immediately shit on it.
>>
>>377534672
Good stuff, thanks.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.