[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this is the most fun class in the game once you learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Holy shit this is the most fun class in the game once you learn how to aim pipes.
>>
>play demo
>hit every pipe with skill and some luck
>tryhard direct hit soldier is super pissed in chat
>tries to focus me down
>fails 75% of the time, 25% succeeds because direct shit
>trashtalks every time he kills me
>every time i kill him i just tell him the direct hit is lame
>final point
>kritzkrieg medic by my side
>he pops uber
>direct shit tryhard rocketjumps at me
>miss my first pipe
>he hits me
>and my second
>he hits me
>and my third
>"fuck this" i say as i switch to stickybomb launcher
>kill him by spamming stickies at his feet
>cap the point
>he calls me a shitty player for spamming stickies
>tell him we still won and he lost
>ragequits

>realize i have been using the loch and load the entire time
>leave because i realize im just as bad as he is
>>
>>377527448
>not going demopan
I miss the charge n targe but I've got to say the tide turner is still good in its own right
>>
>>377527448
Dead game. Dead thread.
>>
File: 1484881739072.jpg (51KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484881739072.jpg
51KB, 1024x1024px
demoman takes skill
>>
>>377528341
Name another non-dead FPS worth playing that requires skill.
You cannot.
>>
File: IMG_3773.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3773.png
81KB, 250x250px
TF2 is nearly ten years old and people STILL won't move forward and shoot at close range as Heavy. You know, his desired range?

Why are most Heavy players so reatrded? He is literally one of the easiest classes to learn.
>>
>>377528643
because many experienced players moce out of heavy because of his boring playstyle. that's the reason why there are no heavy mains.
>>
>>377528876
move*

ergo, most of people who play heavy are noobs or jack of all trades players
>>
File: 1486045003216.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1486045003216.webm
3MB, 720x406px
Holy shit Engineer is the most fun class in the game once you learn how to aim shotgun.
>>
File: list.png (2MB, 1278x1802px)
list.png
2MB, 1278x1802px
>>
>>377528643
Recently started playing Heavy after never touching him ever. second least played class

I like to run Stock Minigun, Dalokas Bar, and GRU. Obviously positioning is key and getting up close, and i like to toss the chocolate to other players, it regens shockingly fast.

He's fun but presumably only because i never really played him before. i need to work on ammo conservation
>>
>>377527448
>aim pipes
10/10
>>
>>377527448
welcome to the club
>>
>>377529678
>ammo conservation

You just need to learn where ammo boxes are for each map. I shoot recklessly and I've never missed out on a kill because of low ammo. May have had to abandon a post for a few seconds, but you need to pick up ammo at some point anyway.

I don't play Heavy much, but I like to bring him with the Natascha if the team already has one Heavy with any other minigun. The slowed + distracted players make better targets for explosive classes
>>
>>377527448
I just started playing again and I never touched Demoman until now (3rd least-played class)

But this time around he's become my go-to. I'm still pretty ass at aiming pipes, but the iron bomber + messing with my fov/viewmodel_fov helped a lot. He just gets the job done if you don't have great team support certain other classes like
>>
File: 9unfFH5.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9unfFH5.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>377529209
I wish I was that good
>>
>>377529658
>pyro
kys
>>
>>377529658
Everything the spy can do sniper does better
>>
>>377529209
every time
was the guy who made this serious
>>
>>377529209
Is this console TF2?
>>
>>377527448
>remember all the fun shenanigans I used to do with demo
>decide to play it
>only 2 stickies with the sticky jumper
>caber doesn't do shit anymore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.