[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh Geralt, you're back! Here, have some tea, that should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494679380209.jpg (135KB, 517x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494679380209.jpg
135KB, 517x420px
>Oh Geralt, you're back! Here, have some tea, that should do you some good after that fight with the Dragon. Did Letho tell you anything about your memory?
>No I'm afraid the spell I am going to use with the Rose of Remembrance to restore your memory is not quite ready yet. But when it is you can start looking for Yennefer right away! Don't let your tea get cold Geralt.
>Me? Oh no I'm not thirsty, thank's honey. What? Philippa controlled the Dragons mind with a love potion she brew from a Rose of Remembrence? Well they have many uses I guess....
>Of course Iorveth and Letho have not heard of the spell to restore your memory! They aren't Mages; what do they know? Drink up my love.
>Yes!! I would love to stay with you at Kaer Morhen this winter, but didn't you want do something? Look for someone...? Oh yes you're right you just came back from talking with Letho. I can be such a ditz sometimes.
>I love you too, Geralt.
>>
>>377524910
Best girl
>>
File: Triss trueself.jpg (60KB, 471x536px) Image search: [Google]
Triss trueself.jpg
60KB, 471x536px
>>377524910
>Why Triss you're looking rather dapper today
>>
>>377524910
Manipulative bitch that Geralt didn't even consider a secondary interest in the books let alone primary.
>>
>>377524910

>Psycho that sells Geralt, Ciri, and Yen out to the lodge even when Geralt took care of her while she was shitting herself to death

Yeah, no, trusting Triss is a horrible idea.
>>
>>377525468
In Geralt's defense, he has amnesia in the game which is precisely why Triss tries to take full advantage of that fact.

But really, she's like a creepy horny schoolgirl. I guess that's why juvenile retards like her I guess.
>>
>>377524910
Succubus sex= best sex.
>>
File: Witcher 3 Amrynn.jpg (167KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 Amrynn.jpg
167KB, 1191x670px
>>377526449
>Succubus sex= best sex.
Nope

>Raw Elf sex with relentless creampies>Succubus sex
Every time anon
>>
File: Tw2-screenshot-saskia-01.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Tw2-screenshot-saskia-01.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>377525107
wrong
>>
>>377524910
>liking a whore who took advantage of her best friend's lovers memory loss just so she could fill the gaping hole in her heart and legs
>>
Trashy
Repulsive
Irritating
Selfish
Stupid
>>
>>377528284
Is Saskia the only pure woman in the games?
>>
>>377526781
Geralt creampies every girl he's been with, that's one of the advantages of being both sterile and clean.
>>
>>377528523
She has sexual preferences, mainly Dwarves, so no.

That said, she's a shapeshifter which means she can reconstruct her virtue as easy as putting on a hat.
>>
>>377528471
Hole in her legs? Did she get a botfly?
Also how can one have one hole in two legs?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.