[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can hate Battleborn as much as you want /v/ but you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1488583364337.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488583364337.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
you can hate Battleborn as much as you want /v/ but you can't deny El Dragon is a good character
>>
literally who?
>>
>>377520771
i thought his chest was his face
he would probably be cooler that way
>>
fuck off, bo bandy.
>>
deader than tf2
congrats
>>
File: OrendiIsCute.jpg (73KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
OrendiIsCute.jpg
73KB, 500x384px
Sucks that actually good designs like Orendi and Benedict are stuck in that shitfest.
>>
>>377520771
Personally the characters I hated the least were from the Last Light Consortium
>>
>>377520771
* a badass
>>
Is it bad that I like some of Battleborn's designs? I mean they have that crude 90s-ish feel you'd see in comics and toys along with even some of Digimon as opposed to the restrained Overwatch.
>>
File: maxresdefoult.jpg (145KB, 1910x1065px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefoult.jpg
145KB, 1910x1065px
>>377521451
Yeah, if there's any thing that should be salvaged from this shitty piles of shit.. it's some of the character. On a scale of "Shit" to "Garbage" Orendi and many other (Like deande) could be improved and could have a better character design other than the visual mess that is gearbox's.
Also the ability. Ult/Ability 1 2 3. Those feel like real ability and not simple upgrade to existing stats (Jump higher or more resistance) and they're all different on each character (I cringe at orisa because they made her as a new character but she just isn't engaging to play because, well, she doesnt offers much new gameplay and ability to use and combo) so yeah.

But this game suck. Every character backstory, voice, suck, the writing the gameplay every fucking thing suck, only few design and ability/ultimate are good, otherwise it's a garbage game.
fuck randy pitchford for what he did.
>>377521804
yes, "SOME" in a scale of Shitty to garbage as i said. They didn't respect any "Character design" rules and made character with no direction and that makes no sense (Montana/Attikus) Fucking anatomy is a no no in the business.
>>
Shut the fuck up randy bitchford
>>
>>377520771
Is this really from Battleborn? The design is too symmetrical.
>>
>>377520771
>HE'S A LUCHADOR
>Is that it for your pitch?
>WAIT HE HAS ARMOR ON HIS ARMS
>Seriously?
>ALSO A CROWN I GUESS
>Well it's not any worse than the last ones, get on it

He's generic as fuck and the character accents like his armor and crown are fucking uninteresting
>>
>>377523758
so you never played Battleborn huh
Francisco had his arms ripped off by ISIC so now he has mechanical arms
the crown indicates your stacks to the opponent
>>
>>377523882
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>377524050
not an argument
>>
>>377520771
i can and i will
>>
>>377523882
>Attempting to save a character's visual design by giving him a backstory

That's not how art works
>>
how did they manage to make a worse version of Super Monday Night Combat and got away with chargin 60$ for it?
>>
>>377520771
I hope Blizzard just copy pastes the Battleborn into Overwatch. They are much more fun to play, but without player base PvP is just shit...

In Battleborn you can see how hard people have worked to make the game unique and fun to play. But then Randy came and fucked the marketing so hard up.... Who the fuck let Randy be responsible for this...

The Overwatch marketing was the same cringe, but they had WoW. And WoW addicts will buy everything from Blizzard. EVERYTHING.

My personal "tank" favorites:
Attikus>El Dragon>Montana> > >Boldur(even with him being op at level 10)

Dps favorites:
Phoebe>Galilea>Rath>Deande

Heal favorites:
Alani (healfu)>Miko>Ambra>Kleese

FUCK YOU GEARBOX! MAKE BATTLEBORN F2P ALREADY. Just sell skins in loot boxes and Battleborn would have been great.

I'm so happy that I played Battleborn at release (and quit a few months after). The player base was huge enough and fun to play with.

I have one encountered retards like 5 times at max. There was no hate against any hero and you could play just for fun. No "switch Hanzo" or anything like that. The PvE was also fun and I really enjoyed the game. But with such a sjw as CEO the game was doomed to fail since day 1.
>>
File: average battleborne character.jpg (56KB, 311x410px) Image search: [Google]
average battleborne character.jpg
56KB, 311x410px
>>
File: Scott_Funny_Face.jpg (125KB, 692x759px) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Funny_Face.jpg
125KB, 692x759px
>Miko, El Dragon, Decipticon guy, poison dyke chick, shield buffing dyke chick, Galilea, and more will forever be stuck in Battleborn
This was the real tragedy. They just should've just gone f2p at some point and sell stupid cosmetic stuff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.