[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats Zul's boss mechanics going to be when the inevitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Zul.jpg (70KB, 605x468px) Image search: [Google]
Zul.jpg
70KB, 605x468px
Whats Zul's boss mechanics going to be when the inevitable Rise of the Trolls expac comes out?
>>
he hit u
>>
>>377520720
>Rise of the Trolls

For all we know, Zandalar is probably completely sunken right now. But I'd live to be proven wrong, exploring the place could be awesome.
>>
>>377520720
avoid the bad zone on the ground
>>
>>377520720
http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Zul'jin/Zul'jin%20-%20Default/ZuljinBase_Pissed11.mp3
>>
>>377520720
>Rise of the Trolls
That's like the third Troll themed expac. Are they gonna do something about it?
>>
>>377521641
YOU WANT AXE?
>>
File: troll woman.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
troll woman.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>377521830
its an entire expac like mists and wrath full of tusked voodoo goodness
>>
>>377520840
perfect, that mean's that the azshara expansion will have Zandalar as a zone
>>
>>377520840
Next expac is already confirmed to be Kul Tiras & Zandalar.
>>
>>377523147
your source?
>>
>>377520840
>Zandalar did sink into the sea during the Shattering but the Zandalari managed to find the Stone of the Tides beforehand and used it to encase the island in a giant protective bubble, effectively preventing the troll empire from being completely destroyed. Encountering the nagas amidst the depths of the ocean, king Rastakhan and his subjects strike a deal with queen Azshara to aid her in her fight against the land-dwelling races of Azeroth in exchange for the resurrection of the once almighty Zandalari empire.

This would be perfect in the Azshara-themed expac I've been waiting for 4 years now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.