[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished classes finally and can play some Vidya. So tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Just finished classes finally and can play some Vidya.

So tell me /v/ was this as good as the hype train on here believed it would be?
>>
>>377513895
No
>>
Nah
>>
Better gameplay than all souls and blood borne

Worse in every other aspect
>>
>>377513895
It's fun and worth a playthrough. Not anywhere close to the Souls killer some touted it to be, though.
>>
File: NedF.jpg (24KB, 260x339px) Image search: [Google]
NedF.jpg
24KB, 260x339px
>>377513895
I'm still playing it. And I'm having a lot of fun with it. Making gear, helping people clear the twilight missions, doing the DLC. Loving it.
>>
>>377513984
the gameplay doesn't really matter when you're just repeating the same patterns against the extremely limited amount of enemies. Would've been better if the levels had been 80% shorter and rushing to boss fights was faster, because that's where the only variety is, even if most of the bosses are really lame.
>>
>>377514335
So in souls the gameplay doesn't matter as it's the same shit again and again
>>
>>377513895
If you liked the Chalice Dungeons in BB you are going to like Nioh too
>>
>>377514485
Except it's not. Each enemy type has a unique pattern, even among the humanoids, and the frequency they throw you new monsters is extremely high so you never feel like you're fighting the same enemies for longer than what is necessary.
>>
>>377514703
Yeah whatever
Roll, attack, roll, attack
>>
>>377513895
It's great, but It has little enemy variety and only ok level design
>>
>>377514828
>just press buttons and shit happens
That's how retarded you sound.
>>
it was good but i burned out after beating way of strong and never came back even after dlc released
>>
>>377514978
More like
>just move your fingers
>>
Literally takes the smoothness out of Ninja Gaiden's combat and adds a stamina bar. Also, almost no enemy variety. Go play something better, anything better. Bayonetta, DmC, Ninja Gaiden, Bloodborne, DaS, please anything else. Every time I boot up Nioh I get bored and am constantly reminded that I could be playing something where these mechanics weren't half assed.
>>
>>377513895

>Not playing between classes and free time

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>377513895

It's great in a lot of ways, but it does get a little tiresome near the end. You end up just fighting the same enemies over and over until you just want the game to be over.
>>
>>377515142
>Being a freshman
>>
>>377514485

One of the best parts about Souls is that it's usually NOT the same shit again and again. Every major and minor area has a pretty large handful of completely unique enemies.
>>
>>377513895
It was pretty good but not the super masterpiece that surpass dark souls completely.

Nioh combat system is more robust due to the stance system that is superior to dark souls weapons. Nioh Range weapons system/aiming is far superior than Dark souls.

Weapons styles are customizable and you can be playing the katana a different way from someone else.

Maybe you an iai user or maybe you like trying to guard break/riposte someone ass after taking out their stamina.
>>377514074
Soul killer it is not but it a great replacement due to no more souls game from fromsoft for the next....10 to 15 years?

If they improve the gameplay for nioh, get more enemies variety, get more weapons and spells, Nioh sequel might even surpass Dark souls.
>>
>>377515276
>being a wagecuck normie
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.