[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://gamerant.com/splatoon-2-emp ty-box/ Proving that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: s2eb.jpg (241KB, 1082x872px) Image search: [Google]
s2eb.jpg
241KB, 1082x872px
https://gamerant.com/splatoon-2-empty-box/
Proving that you can sell anything to video game players
>>
Watch Nintendo fans still buy it
>>
>>377513563
You know how much money they would make if they started selling NES/SNES boxes?
Collectors would kill for some of those.
>>
>>377513563
>Proving that you can sell anything to Ninten toddlers
>>
>>377513716
They aren't the original boxes, you'd just end up flooding the market with another variants.
>>
I buy cases and print out videogame art and sell them on eBay as replacement cases.

Made over 25k usd doing it last year.
>>
something something PS4s
>>
>>377513563
are these box made out of cardboard?
>>
>>377513563
>proving that Nintendo can sell anything to Nintendownies, even a hot steaming turd in a sealed jar
Fixed
>>
>>377513693
>!!!RARE L@@K!!! LIMITED EDITION SPLATOON 2 BOXES RECALLED BY NINTENDO JP COPY FREE SHIPPING
>>
>>377513854
Its the big paper console boxes for those who already have a switch but want the SPECIUL Splatoon box so they dont have to buy the whole bundle again.
>>
>>377513563
There are a lot of people who say they'd go digital if it weren't for the fact that they like having a case to display in their collection, so I'd definitely say there's a market for this, as dumb as it may seem.
>>
>>377513840
What printer do you use if I may ask?
>>
>>377513563
show us a picture of these boxes
then we'll decide
>>
File: s2ebt.jpg (94KB, 955x821px) Image search: [Google]
s2ebt.jpg
94KB, 955x821px
>>377514539
It's just the Nintendo Switch Bundle box that has the Splatoon 2 branding images
>>
>>377515290
>5 dollarinos
to be honest I can understand it if you're a massive fan and want to place it on your media shelf for that price
still weird though
>>
It's for the people who want to go digital but stll have the box for their collection.
>>
>>377515581
>It's for dumb cunts

Ftfy
>>
>>377515581
no its for those who bought the switch on launch but want the splatoon edition box.

after that they will just have to buy the splatoon joydicks and they'll have a full set.
>>
I mean, if japs are going to eat the price why wouldn't they ? They are a company after all and this is easy money...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.