[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that GOG is giving away Mount &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Mountain Blade.png (441KB, 1824x378px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain Blade.png
441KB, 1824x378px
Just a friendly reminder that GOG is giving away Mount & Blade free for the next 24 hours.
>>
Just spend the pocket money and get warband.
>>
>install GOG now to get a free torrent repack of an old game

Wow, what a deal!
>>
>>377511930
There's literally no reason to play the original now that Warband exists.
>>
thanks OP, now I have one less pirated game
>>
>>377511930
>vanilla
>not Warband
GoG can keep it.
>>
>>377512095

>install

dude...
>>
>>377512095
>witcher 3 gog version required gog galaxy to redeem
>we totally dont have drm guysss.
>>
>>377512356

To my knowledge, you can activate it on their website just the same without having to use their client.
>>
>>377512095

Why do people keep saying this like it makes sense. GOG makes a deal with the publishers, then they distribute the game. Sure, they'll sometimes use community cracks to do it, but that's because the publisher didn't provide any other way of running the game. If you think this isn't fair to those who did the cracking, consider how fair was it to crack the game in the first place. What goes around comes around, get fucked.
>>
>GOG downloads a crack for a 20+ year old game
>Slaps DOSbox on it if they need to
>Charges 10 dollars for it
Thank you based GoG. You are the avatar of freedom.
>>
>>377512095
>install GOG
What did he mean by this?

He meant he doesn't actually know anything about GOG and is just shitposting.
>>
>>377513389
>>377512095
>>377512193
>>377512243
>>377512356

>gets an absolutely free DRM copy of a game that he can download infinity times legally
>still bitches
>>
>piratefags crying about non drm games now
The only way to win is to not play.
>>
>>377512356
That isn't true though. I have never installed GOG Galaxy and have GOG TW3.
>>
>>377513524
Think you meant DRM-free. GOG isn't Steam.
>>
>>377511930
BANNERLORD WHEN REEEE

I WANT MY FUCKING GAME IT'S THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T FUCKING KILLED MYSELF ALREADY
>>
>>377513524
Literally all they do is give me a torrent
I could just torrent it and have the same thing
>>
>>377513827
>literally incapable of seeing a difference between obtaining something legally and illegally
Hard to guess your ethnicity.
>>
>>377513827
>A torrent
>Implying that means it's the same thing as pirating
>>
>>377513814
This
>>
>>377513534
No, no piratefag would complain about DRM-free stuff, it's obviously shills for denuvo or something.
>>
>>377513814
>>377514331
>20 years pass
>you've both lived happy lives and have families now
>bannerlord comes out
>you both kill yourself after you finish it
>>
>>377515660
Literally nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.