[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Phantom Dust Remastered is fucking out >it's goo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: phantom-dust-hd-remaster.jpg (160KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
phantom-dust-hd-remaster.jpg
160KB, 1000x563px
>Phantom Dust Remastered is fucking out
>it's good as fuck
>its free

where were you when Xbox just won?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imfEL1N12CA
>>
I kind of wish i played it when it originally came out because boy howdy is it dated. Hopefully it gets enough interest and produces a sequel, its still a neat idea.
>>
>>377508329
>and produces a sequel
You mean like the one that was being worked on, then got shitcanned and swept under the rug?
>>
>>377508441
Do we have any 100% proof of this besides speculation? If it is true oh well that sucks, at least people got this.
>>
>>377508220

>we added skipping for casuals, they still get rewarded

no thanks
>>
If they can did this, they need to start doing OG Xbox back compatibility. But yea this game shows its age.
>>
>>377508516
What do you mean speculation? It was announced. There's a teaser trailer. There's also a writeup by the people who worked on it about why it it was canned.
>>
>>377508516
The studio making it got shut down
>>
>>377508569
they already did a remastered version for voodoo vince too, which is really good by the way.
>>
>>377508668
>>377508676
Must have not seen that news. Oh well. Maybe someone can make a spiritual successor?
>>
>>377508220
This isnt what I wanted

I wanted a proper sequel with up to date graphics and gameplay.

This is like Trump promising a wall and revealing his plans to build a fence. Pathetic
>>
>>377508220
>nobody gives a shit
K E K
>>
I got it but havent tried it yet
>>
>>377508220
It's cool but that difficulty spike shits getting serious
>>
>>377508220
I've never played phantom dust, so I'm curious; why did it have such a dedicated following and what's so good about it? The combat in the video doesn't look great.
>>
>>377508772
>>377508676
I'm sure this is to test the waters to see if there's enough interest to even warrant a sequel. Maybe then the studio would be revived.
>>
>>377508329
>dated
>>
>>377508778
>K E K
underaged pls leave
>>
>>377509332
Despite what you may think a 3D game can certainly be dated. Especially one of this nature. 2D games and games with simple gameplay age better. If you played the game at release its not going to seem as dated to you because you're a fan of it to begin with and i certainly have games like that as well.
>>
>>377509150
>Xbox exclusive
>There's nothing like it
>Was great when it came out
>Died after 1 game
>>
>>377509495
i never played phantom dust but it does not look dated

every modern third person game is a completely broken 'survival' shooter streamers play
>>
>>377508220
>win10

guess i will not play it this time either
>>
>>377509660
>i never played it but here's my opinion anyways lol
Fuck off?
>>
I am trying to download this since yesterday on my PC and the fucking MShit store only give connection errors.

Steam does not have problems. Fucking Windows shit.
>>
>>377509749
nigger if you can't judge the game after seeing the gameplay you're a fucking retard

it's not rocket science
>>
File: 1455238067287.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1455238067287.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
>>377509847
Modern /v/ in a nutshell. Literally has not played the game and thinks he's entitled to an opinion.

What a joke.
>>
>>377509565
but what's fun about it?
The gameplay doesn't look exciting or fun.
>>
>>377509495
I don't see how a game like monster hunter or something can be any less dated than this.
>>
>>377509941
You're asking why it gained cult following, that's why.
Didn't play it so I can't say for the fun factor
>>
>>377509940
yeah, go buy destiny 2 and see if it's the same as the first one
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.