[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people hyping this game so much? Every single streamer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: trash.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
Why are people hyping this game so much? Every single streamer and every other youtuber is playing it. I thought the genre died along with the DayZ mod. Why would you would you ever waste your time with this? It's boring to watch and I'm sure as hell it's just as boring to play.

Whoever calls bait is probably baiting
>>
>>377506337
It's a poorly optimized piece of shit, that said the gameplay isn't actually that bad.
How it got so popular is a mystery to me.
>>
>>377506337
It does look very fun and what else do you expect people to play instead? Most the people hating it are just buttblasted sonybros
>>
Because it's fun.
>>
I don't know about the game itself, but that name is absolutely retarded.
>>
File: IMG_11092013_144803.png (100KB, 288x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11092013_144803.png
100KB, 288x250px
>Install game
>It's supposed to be competitive pvp
>But it has periscope mode where I can go into third person, hide behind cover yet somehow see everything going on around me
>Uninstall

Hit me up if they ever fix this casual tripe.
>>
>>377506610
bad taste sorry
>>
Holy shit this game looks like garbage. I'll never understand why PC gamers praise these indie piles of dogshit that look like they're 12 years old. Are you really that starved for console ports that you have to play ugly janky indie trash and pretend it's good?
>>
>>377506337
>I thought the genre died along with the DayZ mod.
There has been a fotm survival game pretty much ever since that mod was made. This is pretty much just another one of those.
>>
>early access
>survival
>open world
Three strikes and you're out, three of the biggest red flags for a garbage game. Only 12 year olds play this.
>>
>>377506337
Ever since hunger games became mainstream, people have wanted a game version. This is the closest people have got yet.
Its not fucking hard to understand man
>>
>>377507419
Its not really open world and the survival is the same amount of survival in a arena shooter
>>
>>377507689
Except Ark Survival of the Fittest is WAY more like Hunger Games
>>
>>377506337
its flavor of the month, I hear its pretty good but shit seems boring, feel like its to late to buy into it now if people are going to fuck off pretty soon.
>>
If the devs actually stick with the game and optimize it and add more server options and features, then it'll turn into a truly great game.

As is, it's fun but has a lot of problems.
>>
>>377506683
This
>intense pvp action, stay ,on your toes at all times, never knowing where the danger is coming from!
>except that you see everything around ou because lol third person gg no re
I'd play it if it wasn't for that shit
>>
>>377506567

>streamers +their Autistic followers

There i solved it for you.
Also the reward loops of the gameplay are good enought to hook you if you enjoy shooting and looting with the ranken climb dick measurement.
>>
I used to think the same as you, but i got the game for free and i dont know why but i cant stop playing it, i just cant, its thrilling, and playing with friends its a circus
>>
>>377506683
>>377509857
These. I'll stick to ArmA, at least they have servers with locked camera and visuals.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.