[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't video games add in some epic music, when good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Bait faggots.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
Bait faggots.gif
1MB, 400x254px
Why don't video games add in some epic music, when good shit is happening in the game
Radio don't count
It makes the mission you're doing 10 times better and funner
>>
>>377502085
>funner
>>
What the fuck did the image you posted have anything to do with the topic? What the fuck do you even mean? Are you new?
>>
File: thumb-1920-698414.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-698414.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>377502085

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRM
>>
Stop playing shit games.
>>
this thread is bait and these people fell for it ^
>>
File: 1443999827873.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443999827873.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>377502652
he literally states that the thread is bait
>>
Saints Row 3 had music during the last stretch of the final mission. Because of it I couldn't take the evil route, since the music was too heroic to abandon your friends as required by it.
>>
>>377502085
so you've never played a video game huh?
>>
File: 1494186174844.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494186174844.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>377506945
Actually he's right. I remember most of old games not because of gameplay, but because of epic OST at particular stages. One of that games for me is Syphon Filter I-III. OST in that games was fucking incredible, yeah that level of music can be made in 1st grade school by any child nowaday, but then, it was fucking epic and used just right. Now games fucking up at this point almost entirely, and actually I can remember only Final Fantasy XIII had decent soundtrack.
>>
>play Ori
>music makes me feel like I'm saving the damn galaxy
Absolutely fantastic.
>>
It would appear your choice of video games are the problem, not the industry's choice of music.

Although, I will say this.

A zelda game with a forgettable/near non existent/minimalist soundtrack is not a zelda game.

To quote those music faggots who constantly defend the music industry, "theres good stuff out there, you just have to find it, surface level buzzword buzzword"

You are playing the wrong games if the soundtrack fails to work with the gameplay.
>>
>you will never hear this play for the first time ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpl5G1J1FE0
>>
>>377505886
Same here
The music made you feel like a hero
Even if the mission was cheap as fuck
>>
>>377502085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2AwUAr-jPo
>>
Who remembers the far cry 3
Weed mission
The mission was cheap
But so much fun and the music was perfect
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.