[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, you look like you got something else to say besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ncr more like ntr.jpg (161KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
ncr more like ntr.jpg
161KB, 900x643px
Oh, you look like you got something else to say besides ordering me around.
>>
yeah you look like a camel
>>
It's fucked that they patched out her frequent speech about locations you visit. That was the best part of having her along.
>>
>>377498671
Yeah, carry more of my shit, bitch
>>
>>377498786
YUP brought that back, but it's mildly annoying.
>>
>>377498909
I played with YUP and she was quiet almost all the time.
Also her VA is great.
>>
File: nignut.jpg (46KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
nignut.jpg
46KB, 600x568px
>>377498671
>no option to fug her because je sawyer is a hack fraud who cant write romance

and thats why i just gave her to the van graffs
>>
>>377498835
ED-E was always my packmule. Barely twice the size of a basketball and could hold an arsenal of weapons, ammo, power armor, medkits, and all the narcotics you could ever want
>>
>>377499061
If faggots like you had their way then New Vegas would have been bioware-tier
>>
>>377498671
shut the fuck up we're taking a trip to the legion camp
[enslave]
>>
>>377499061
it's a cuck romance, the only way sawyer can conceive relantionships
>>
>>377499318
>le bioware boogeman
Look what is obsidian now.
>>
>>377499428
It's not making Inquisition and Andromeda.
>>
>>377499318
theres more than one way to write a romance subplot

there's the hamfisted way as seen in bioware games and fallout 4

could have write it and have it culminate with "once this is all said and done why don't we get together"

and then have a unique ending slide for it
>>
>>377499428
>le anti-obsidian contrarian
Yeah, they didn't have one of the biggest most successful publishers in the world and their games aren't exactly like bioware's lowest common denominator cashgrabs
>>
>>377499061
download sexout you mong
>>
This characters dialogue was some of the worst I've ever read in a video game.

So over the top and embarrassing.

Like that rival from gen 2 of pokemon. Holy shit just stop writing dialogue like that.
>>
>>377499504
could have done, but to make it feel legitimate they would have to devote serious time to it. Having her fall in love with you because you used the flirty dialogue and had good karma/helped the NCR would be pretty hollow.

They're dedicating development time to that kind of thing in Pillars 2 though, since its a game that's designed for you to use a party instead of go solo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIUqGbIUP6c
>>
>>377499691
LONG

DICK

JOHNSON
>>
>>377499615
Obsidianfags are the only contrarians with their special snowflake dev.
It's always some excuse, publisher, time, solar flares.
>>
File: [001115].jpg (16KB, 361x351px) Image search: [Google]
[001115].jpg
16KB, 361x351px
>>377499796
That's funny, even with time restraints they were able to shit out a proper RPG in 2 years then Bioware could in 5.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.